evan peters & kylie jenner ;

omg guys i'm so sorry for not updating in awhile i've been getting sooo much projects, but i might not upload pictures for every chapter cuz i could never find enough pictures but anyways i hope this makes up for lagging ):
(i'm laughing so hard at the cover pic omg i'm so sorry)
-

it's been 5 months since carl & i haven't spoke, 5 months since i stopping smoking weed, 5 months since that night i spent with lip. i learned that life will be okay without carl and he slowly became obsolete to me. i learned that it was his loss, not mine. i could see it in nicks eyes he was getting bored of everyone, we hungout a couple weeks ago with carl having no idea. i could see how he carried himself, he was tired of carl and domenique, but i know i somewhat cheered him up going on a friend-date with him.

lip and I grew closer with each other throughout those months. he never drank as he promised. him and carl may have been brothers but lip was so much better than carl, at least at the moment. he knew how to always talk to me, maybe because he was older. when i would come over his house, carl would be there sometimes, but we acted like we never saw each other, we never even spoke a word.

everything was alright. grades stayed to A's and B's, probably because chicago had low standards on their schools in the south side. i stayed watching american horror story & freaks and geeks almost every night with lip. i had a small crush on him at one point, but i couldn't  go any further than "a small crush" since our age was kinda far apart. it didn't really matter, but lip was mature, especially since he stopped drinking. im a virgin, he isn't. i haven't even had my first kiss, i'm in high school, he dropped out of college. hes had multiple kisses from head to penis. like cmon, i couldn't take it further.

at some points me and frank would talk randomly. he was a complete alcoholic, but he was alright to talk to sometimes even though he's a huge imbecile.

fiona always liked me. i always helped her out with liam and always helped with his homework. sometimes i would help at the diner at times for free. and no not to kiss her ass, i seriously never have anything to do.

-
-

it finally came a day where i decided it would be better to move to california, with my aunt. things were just depressing in chicago, besides lip. my parents were never even home, jamie isn't either, carl forgot about me. i needed to explore and get out of here. i called my aunt and everything and she was more than excited for me to come. she was rich actually, living in LA. i couldn't stand chicago, maybe because it was out of my league. i honestly wasn't trashy, maybe at times, but i'm not as crazy as everyone else. SoCal isn't as wild, and i found it better.

lip seemed to be chill about it, besides he could visit anytime, for some reason my aunt gets free airline tickets so it was no problem for me going there too.

---
[days before airline to california]

i was almost fully packed, and i had to go through photo albums to take some pictures out for me to keep. i wiped dust off of an album, coughing a little at the cluster. i opened it and flipped through constant pictures of this year i took. starting from sunsets, to snow, to jayda. then came pictures of carl & i. it was a picture nick took of us. a week before the theaters with domenique.

carl & i had a huge smile on our face, laughing at something i forgot what happened. my head was leaning back and my hands were on my stomach laughing while carl had his eyes squinted laughing too. we were on top of the hood of my mustang, the first place me and carl went, away from school, except this was another time and we were with nick.

[flashback]

"no carl! i'm telling you. evan peters is so much better than kylie kardashian." i said laughing and rolling my eyes.

"oh cmon home girl kylie kardashian is hottt!" carl said back.

"more like overrated." i said back.

"at least she got a FAT ass, i mean cmon that scene of whatever his name is, kit kat? in asylum, his ass was not fat like how kylies is, you know, that episode you made me watch where he got sprayed with a hose or some shit." he said laughing.
(omg the cover pic oops)

me and him were on the verge of loosing it from laughter.

"okay well i'm sure his pee pee is bigger than kylies lips, oh and it's a natural pee pee it doesn't have injections in it." i said laughing harder as he looked at me weirdly, still laughing.
we both felt a flash of light on our face and squinted like lemon just squirted in our eyes, and it quickly flashed off.
(i don't mean to bash kylie i like her but cmon it's for the story shhh)

we heard nick slightly chuckling in front of us as we shifted.

"cute pic." he said looking down at the phone.

---

ah. now i remember. i had to admit, i missed them so much. but everything changed. it was almost a year ago since we were all close. i guess things happen for a reason. i shoved the pictures into a pocket in my luggage and sat down on my bed.

i turned on american horror story and started watching season 6.
(an: can i just say i hated season 6 oops)
i put my hair in a messy low bun and went downstairs to quickly get a popsicle.

as i was opening it i heard a loud banging on
the door and dropped the popsicle.

"@&€!%# MY %#?&* POPSICLE!!" i said to myself.