shut up ;

"ooh she's a little feisty, isn't she?"
he said to one of his idiot friends that sits behind him. all they did was chuckle and nod.

"shut up." I scoffed and turned to see what ms. skanter had to say.

"well I'm hoping that was an accident, Carl." she said with a smudge on her forehead.
"you're lucky enough I'm having a good day, enough for me to reject giving you a detention."

"shut up bitch." Carl said in an annoyed tone.

"excuse me young man I do not accept that language," she said with a wrinkle to her forehead.

"can you just shut the fuck up and teach your unnecessary bullshit so I could get out of this class already?!" Carl said giving her a dirty look.

"I see you're asking for a detention aren't you?"

"hit me with it, please." he said rolling his eyes.

"you sure do have a dirty mouth." she said grimacing at him, walking towards the detention slips.

"I'm sure the guys dick you sucked a couple months ago agreed with that mouth of yours." I said licking my lips with an evil smile, everyone busted out laughing, and carl smirked at me.

"you just earned an hour of detention also y/n!!" she said, completely done with our shit.

my smile faded. I knew I messed up, I couldn't waste an hour of my time with that piece of shit named carl.

"don't worry we'll have fun ms. fankter." carl said with an innocent smile.

"shut up."

*lunch*

i bumped into jayda on the way to the cafeteria.

"oh hey what's up?" she said fixing her hair.

she wore an extremely tight shirt that didn't cover much. and her booty shorts cover more of just half of her ass. did I mention shes kind of a hoe, and she's popular, or should I say popular. she wouldn't be so popular if it wasn't for her nice ass and obnoxious tits. the only reason why she really hangs out with me is because she doesn't care who she hangs out with. she finds me "unique", or someone who isn't so boring to be with.

"oh life is great, got an hour detention with carl." I said rolling my eyes.

"Gallagher?" she said giggling.

"yeah, why you laughing?" I said crinkling my nose.

"he's cute."

"yeah, maybe for a sewer rat." I said puking inside. she thinks everyone is cute. even if a four foot guy that had spider eggs growing out of his eyelids, she still would find him cute.
-
we sat down in one of the cafeteria tables after getting food, and as I was going to grab a chip, Carl took it out of my hand and quickly popped it in his mouth.

"excuse me asshole that was my grape." I said gently pushing him back with one arm.

"ouch don't hurt me." he said winking.

"what do you want?"

"what you said to ms fankter was pretty tough, knowing you, you never say anything in class."

jayda fixed her face and hair with no mirror, but just her fingers.

"oh hey carl." she said smiling.

I rolled my eyes knowing she was trying to thirst trap carl.

Carl raised an eyebrow, "hi," he looked back to other tables in the cafeteria. "yeah I better get back to my posse."

I cringed thinking Carl was far too much of a white boy to be saying posse.

"ugh what was that y/n?" jayda said.

"maybe he's not interested."

"what do you mean?"

"well maybe your tits aren't big enough today." I said sarcastically.

she sighed, "you're right, I should've worn my extra padded push-up bra today."

sheesh shes such a slutty airhead.

after 7th period

I was slowly walking out of my class, shortly to be followed by my most favorited person, carl gallagher. I started walking faster, and he did the same.

"aye cmon y/n stop walking so fast." he said walking towards me.

I walked to my locker and opened it, putting my stuff inside and taking some out while Carl hovered over me, waiting. "what do you want Gallagher?" I said closing it quickly trying to walk away.

"not so fast, did you forget we had detention together?"

"shit."