dress & a purse ;

i opened my front door to see carl holding a hanger and a bag over a dress i couldn't see. he was also holding a purse.

"hey homegirl i got what you need." carl said holding up the hanger and purse, he was grinning like an idiot.

i rolled my eyes and took the hanger.

"what is it exactly..." i said confused, scared of what he chose.

"the statue of liberty! you're an idiot homegirl just go try it on please." he smirked and came in the house leading me to my own room.

"ok well if i'm trying this on you're going out the door." i said pointing.

"fine fine. when you're done show me everything." he winked and then handed me a the small purse. it was a black michael kors bag that costs more than my college fund. he winked as he closed the door.

i grabbed the bag and looked in it, it was new since it still had all that bag stuffing. wow. i took off the cover the dress was under and boy oh boy did i wanna give carl a nice jab in the throat after seeing what he picked.

well it wasn't that bad, but i'm sure a very short, very tight, and very revealing black dress wouldn't please your dad.

he giggled outside the door knowing that i unwrapped it and saw it.

"you've got to be kidding me gallagher!" i said under my breath.

"try it on homegirl."

i sighed and got undressed. i slipped on the dress he gave and man was that dress like a can of sardines, but somehow it fit me and looked nice as hell. i looked at my butt through my long mirror, woah did it look nice.

i sighed knowing i had to wear it.

"gallagher it's a movie, you know, ten dollar ticket, shitty theater... not a red carpet photo shoot..." i said through the door.

"that's why we're going to a five star theater. you know, reclining chairs and twenty dollar so popcorn." he responded

"gallagher i don't think i fit to be in this dress..." i said looking at my body.

"prove it." he opened the door and i screamed.

"chill girl your dressed anyways." he smirked looking me up and down as i crossed my arms mad.

"turn around." he said smirking nodding his head up and down.

"oh please give me a break gallagher!"
i pouted my lip out trying to make him feel bad that his eyes were raping me.

"do it!" he yelled eagerly.

"ugh!! i hate you!!" i said turning around.

"woahhhhh" carl said with wide eyes walking towards me.

he touched my ass, almost squeezing it before i swiped his hand off quicker than usain bolt.

"that's enough!" i said throwing him out of my room.

i slammed the door in his face.

"if you want me to wear makeup you're gonna have to give me time." i said through the door, sitting down on my small vanity chair.

"ok homegirl. i'll be waitin for that phat ass in the car. nick and i will be waitin." he made a kissy noise and then headed downstairs. such a pervert.

i curled my hair and burned myself a couple of times since i pretty much haven't curled my hair since seventh grade. i added all the cakey shit to my face and it turned out bomb as hell if i may say. i grabbed the michael kors bag and headed out the door.

as i was walking, carl rolled down the window

"there she is nick." they both looked at each other and smirked.

carl got out of the car and opened the backseat door for me.

"in you go my bitch." carl smirked at me.

"i'm not your bitch."