endgame ;

i know i said i'd update more often but i've had a lot to do these passed weeks so i'm apologizing ): and i said the next few episodes would be legit, but this one in particular is just IMPORTANT information but i'll make the next chapter good because i actually know what to write about and it'll be posted by this week as an apology 😘 hahahaha, ilyg 💗

-

i woke up at 11:45am from shit head calling me.

"what is it?" i said tired and annoyed as i picked up the phone and rubbed my eyes.

"oh homegirl i gotta talk to you about A LOT. i'm coming over in thirty minutes with nick, we'll probably get some DQ or somthin'." i groaned as he hung up.

i threw the sheets off of me and got ready throwing on jeans and a hoodie.

-

the doorbell shortly rang and with me barely halfway down the stairs the door swung to a very stupid and happy carl.

"THERE YOU ARE!!" he said out of breath and ran to me giving me a huge hug walking backwards bringing me down the stairs at the same time.

i rolled my eyes and slightly shoved him off.

"can i help you?"

"dang girl.. jus tryna say thank you." he smirked wiping his sweater as if i made a mark from pushing him.

"you're welcome, now goodbye." i said trying to get him out of here even though i expected him earlier.

you see if a guy is on the verge of dating a girl, you don't need to cock block, so since my work here is done, i need to distance myself from him.

"dang homegirl chilllll.." carl said throwing his hands up not letting me throw him out the door.

"carl why can't you call me by my name? my birth certificate does not say Homegirl." i crossed my arms.

"aaanyways.." carl said ignoring my statement, walking up the stairs with nick following him nonchalantly.

i followed behind them annoyed as carl opened the door to my room and sat on my bed as nick stood there.

"i didn't give you permission to go in m-" he cut me off shortly after.

"homegirl, can i speak?"

i rolled my eyes like always and let him speak.

"homegirl, domenique is literally a god at kissing." he said and smiled amazed.

"she's not a god. no where near close to him." i said coldly.

"k fine she is like... a president.."

"carl you are one stupid boy. i get it she's a good kisser... what else do you have to say." i wanted to just get everything over with.

"chill homegirl. at least sound amused..." he said smiling giving a thumbs up.

i gave carl a big ugly fake smile and flipped him off.