five hundred ;

"you want me to pretend to be your girlfriend just to make domenique jealous?"

i rolled my eyes.

"that's such a desperate mood! hate to break it to you gallagher, you're outta luck." i laughed at him and walked the other way.

"aha wait homegirl. five hundred bucks was waiting for you butttt i guess not."
he said from far away.

i stopped walking and turned around to see him hold five hundred bills wrapped, smirking.

"i fucking hate you carl gallagher."

--
"so tomorrow i want you to stay with me as much as you could homegirl," carl said. "and when you by me, act like you like me and shit." he started smirking

i got off his bed.

"you sound dumber than a fucking hamburger carl." i replied. "but okay."

i reached for the money in my pocket and took it out to check if it was real hundreds.

"you think i'm playin homegirl?" carl said.

"never trust a gallagher." i smiled.

---
i unlocked my locker and got my book out.

someone came up behind me and hugged me and i turned to see carl.

"the fuck are you doing?!" i gave him a dirty look.

"you fucking idiot she's coming." he mumbled as i remembered.

"oh." i fake smiled and hugged him back as domenique passed by and she looked at us.

she didn't seem to care so she kept walking. after she was out of sight carl pushed me off of him.

"you almost blew it home girl!! don't be a fucking idiot!!" carl said mad.

"well i'm fucking sorry mr fucking white chocolate" i gave him a mad look, slammed my locker and walked away.

--