Chapter: 14 BIG MESS!!

Thank you guys so so so much for 1.15K reads...I'm so glad you took time to actually read my story. Keep supporting till the end..
Thanks again.
And sorry for a late update. I had my exams. But now all is done so I will be back to updating early.

Here's the chapter, Enjoy!!

Ellie's pov

Where did she go?

I and Louis have been searching for like an hour but no clue where Anna was. Her mother called three more times but we didn't answer. It must be something serious.

"She left with some of her friends. I haven't seen her since." We found Sophie and asked her about Anna but to no avail. Mathew and Sophie joined us to find her. This house was huge. And none of us have been to any party of Katherine before so no one had any idea about this place.

"Shit! We need to find her soon. She may be in trouble." Mathew said running a hand through his hair. He was getting worried. All of us were. It was not likely of Anna to just disappear like that.

"We should rather find Katherine and ask her. " Sophie suggested.

Taking a turn around, we went back to the dance floor and looked for Katherine. She wasn't there. We searched in the kitchen, living area, play room etc. I guess it's Disappearing Day.

"I bet that bitch is out there in one of the bedroom with some guy." Sophie said to which all of agreed.

So we started checking on the bedrooms and believe me , scenes in there weren't so approving. We ran into so many couples doing there business except obviously Katherine.

"I guess rather being in any of the guest rooms, she'll be upstairs in her own." I said.

We rushed upstairs. One and half hour had already passed. It was getting late.

Without a knock, Mathew broke into her room to see an expected scene. Obviously she was with a guy. But that wasn't what mattered right now.

"Katherine, we need your help. We can't find Anna and it's urgent. "

"How am I supposed to know where she is?"

"This is your house and your party. Get your ass off that guy and come with us." Sophie roared. Mathew patted her back to calm her down.

"Manners!" Katherine said while getting up and adjusting her dress. She dismissed the guy and he left.

"I'm sorry for my friend's behaviour but we really need your help. Please come find Anna with us because we don't know our way around here." I pleaded her.

"Come with me."

She took us back to the living area ,outside in the backyard.

"I saw her coming here with some guy. She didn't look so well."

We shared glances. Which guy? Was she okay?

"Come, lets not waste any more time." Mathew stepped ahead and started looking for her but it took not so long.

There she was.

But the scene wasn't so pleasant.

Anna was on the ground , oblivious to her surroundings. A guy was all over her, making out while she was too drunk to respond or push him away.

"What the fuck are you doing with her?" Mathew shouted and rushed towards the guy, Louis following right behind him. Mathew pushed the guy away and threw a solid punch to his face. Louis went for Anna. He examined her and said,

"I guess someone spiked her drink. She's unconscious."

"You bastard." Mathew hold the guy up and started throwing punches and kicks on him.

I and Sophie rushed to Anna's side. She looked pale.

"We need to take her back." I said.

"Mathew stop killing the guy. Cops will handle him. We need to leave."

Mathew threw a one last hard punch to his nose and a cracking sound was heard. Then he was by our side. He took of his jacket and wrapped it around Anna's shoulders. He picked her up and cradled her to his chest.

"Let's go."

***

"What do we tell her Mom?" I asked the others.
We were back in our dorm room. Anna was still unconscious which was upsetting us. Her Mom called countless times but we didn't dare to pick up. I and Sophie changed her into comfy clothes while boys got us something to eat.

"Just turn her phone off. We'll think about it later. Our major problem is Anna. We need to get her up." Louis said taking a bite of his Chipotle.

"You both need to go and take some rest. I and Louis can look after Anna. " I was trying to send Sophie and Mathew to their rooms. They really needed rest but they were stubborn as hell.

"I've already told you Ellie I am not going anywhere until she wakes up." Mathew said ,a yawn escaping his lips.

"Me too. I'm not going anywhere."

I sighed. And looked at Louis for help. They both clearly didn't get that they needed to rest. 

Louis understood my worried glance and turned towards Mathew, "okay as you say, you may stay here but at least lay down and have a nap. Your eyes are red."

"If you say buddy but I'm just laying down not sleeping ok?"

Louis nodded. Then he looked back at me, "Kitten, go to your bed. You too need rest. I and Soph can look after Anna. Go and get some sleep." He stared directly into my eyes, daring me to protest. Looking into his eyes my mind went back to our little intimidate moment. I could feel his lips brush ever so lightly against mine. Sadly, that was all I got. But I'm not giving up on my hopes.

A blush was erupting on my cheeks and I know Louis caught that because his lips twitched up in a smirk. I quickly turned away and went to bed.

Laying down , I thought about today. My first party night. It was supposed to be perfect and enjoyable for me. Yes, the night didn't start well but it got better with little moment between me and Louis. But again, a bigger trouble was waiting for us. We still have no idea why Anna's Mom was calling but I'm sure it was serious. And seeing Anna unconscious was kinda disturbing. God knows what will the next morning bring.

All I know is this night turned out to be a ....

Big Mess!!!

-
-
-

Drama is unfolding. ;) what do you think why was Anna's Mom calling ??
I'd love to read your guesses. So leave them in comments.

* Vote and share *

Till the next time....

- Wisha