Chapter:3 First Day of College

Sophie's pov

I was busy talking to Ellie when someone knocked the door.
"I'll check" Louis got up and went to the door. "Hey buddy!" "Hey, Loui"
I chuckled. What kind of a nickname was that, loui? But whosever said has had a manly yet classy voice. "Come inside" Louis brought a handsome guy in and he stood in front of us , his hands in his pockets.

"Girls, meet my best friend, Mathew James". The guy , mathew, smiled at us, mostly me until I figured out why. I was observing him like a thirsty dog.
Gross Sophie!

Well not my fault he had looks so good. His messed up chocolate brown hair paired beautifully with his hazal green eyes. His sleeked lips suiting with his sleeked jaw line. He was taller and more muscular than Louis and was wearing similar sweatpants as him with a black shirt. "Hey girls, looks like my friend here has a great company. Isn't it Louis?" He smirked at him while Louis rolled his eyes.
Jerk but cute!

"Hi Mathew. Nice to meet you. I'm Ellie, Louis's roomate."
"Hello to you Ellie. Pleasure meeting you."

Ouch!!
"What was that for?" I asked Ellie ,trying to soothe my arm where she elbowed me.
"Wouldn't you greet a new friend, Sophie?" She shot a look at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, was lost in my thoughts. Hey Mathew, it's Sophie. Ellie's best friend."
"I see, don't worry it's okay. I know girls go lost around me" he winks at me.
Self-obsessed creature!!

"We'll decide that later."
Getting awkward!!
"Come let's sit and get to know each other."
Like I have an option bruh..

Ellie's pov

It's been a while since we started talking and getting along. Tomorrow was Saturday so we four planned a day out , so we could bond better before the college starts.

Now, Sophie was busy planning for tomorrow while I listened. I wasn't really good at parties and stuffs so decided to stay out and let them plan it.
I was just sitting there, relaxing my body when I heard someone unlocking the doors with a key.
Third roomate? Please yes!

"I think someone's coming." Sophie interrupted the boys and now all of us had our eyes glued to the wooden door. The knob turned and the door opened, displaying a perfectly girl figure standing with her bags.
She was so perfect and gorgeous in every ways. Yes, it is unusual for a girl to compliment other girls but I can't resist in front of her beauty.

Her chocolate brown hair , falling straight from her head but curled up around her shoulders. She had a light ,natural make up on adding to her beauty. Her cheeks were so pink, blush or real, it made her look more gorgeous. She had a casual, knee length dress on with stiletto heels.
"Hey! Sorry for interrupting you all , I'm Anna , Anna Johns , roomates to any two of you."

Gladly, it's a girl.

"Uh Hello, I'm Ellie Anderson, one of your roomate." She smiled genuinely before stepping forward and giving me a mini hug.
"Such a pleasure meeting to. I know I'll have so much fun staying with you."

Jolly girl huh? NICE!!

"I'm looking forward." Is all I said before Louis stepped forward,
"And Hi, I'm Louis Blake , the other roomate. Please get in already."
With that now five of us were sitting, discussing, talking and of course, planning for tomorrow. Now Anna was coming with us and I really didn't mind that. It was nice to know our friends circle was increasing.

"So Anna? Do you like partying?" Mathew asked , while drooling over her since the time she entered. Surely , she was so beautiful , every man would drool over her. Add an exception, Louis. Yes he was friendly and nice to her but never like Mathew. I guess Louis did tell truth when he said he had no interest left in girls.