Chapter: 13 Kiss? Not Today!

This Chapter is dedicated to Rimsha_Qaisar . Keep the support coming. Thanks a billion.

Ellie's pov

I knew this party wasn't a good idea. Here I was sitting alone being betrayed by all my friends. How could they? I think I made it clear I haven't been to a party before but they still decided to abundant me in a place full of drunk creepy guys.

Luckily, none of the drunks have approached me yet. But for how long? I was an only girl standing alone, wearing a dress that shows too much of my body than the clothes I usually wear. Do not forget the fact that fear is written all over my face and from the movies I have watched, I know girls like me are favourite target for the drunks.

Music was loud, banging my head and I was wondering around trying to find my friends.

Can I call them friends after what they did?

Ughh!!

Mathew found girls to flirt as soon as we entered. And well Sophie, she had to make sure he didn't go far with any of them so she was watching him over. Anna was with some of her friends from the town. And Louis? Oh that cheater for a friend. He didn't even tell where he was disappearing. And my poor self was left alone.

But for not long...

I saw this girl approaching me who I recognised as , Katherine. What did she want from me? I wasn't clearly in mood for a conversation with her.

"Hey, uhm Ellie right?" She gave me a hand to shake which I had to take out of my will. My mind was already going crazy. I hope she isn't here to make it worse.

And Oh My Lord what was she wearing? Her dress was too short. If she bend to pick something, her butt will be fully exposed. But I don't think she worries about that. Her dress was too fitted. I wonder how she breathes in that thing. Not to forget, how deep it was. Showing off her cleavage. If she actually bends down, she'll be exposed back and front. Her heels were two times higher than mine and she actually carried them pretty smartly. She looked hot. Something I didn't want to look ever.