Chapter 7

N/A those of you who are reading this story, can you tell me if there are any details you think are left out? Please, it would help a lot, and maybe make the story a little better. Thank you! Hope you enjoy this next chapter. ♥♥♥

Percy POV

Jason and I walk to the boys locker rooms to change for P.E.. It kind of sucks how we have to actually do this class on the first day of school instead of  explaining the expectations for the year like the other teachers have done.

"So, you and Annabeth seeing each other or just talking?"

"Just friends. We had second period with each other and sat next to each other there. Did you hear about Luke?"

"Yeah. Everyone is talking about it. But no worries man. Has nothing to do with us." He smiles as we walk into the locker rooms.

This year we got to pick where we have our lockers. Jason and I put ours together in the back of the room. The back of the room is the best. If you chose the front of the room, there is a window were every body outside the locker rooms can see you changing. Who would want that? Nobody. The back you can bring your speaker and play music as loud as you wanted without creepy ass people watching you.

I get my clothes out of my P.E. bag and change. We have a limit of 5 minutes to change so I got dressed in 2 minutes. Jason takes forever so I waited on a side bench by my locker waiting for him.

"Sorry bro," Jason says, "just needed to make sure I don't look like crap."

"All good man." With that we go into the gym. I see Mr. Arirow with the clipboard already taking attendance. "Shit Jason, you made us late!"

"Percy Jackson?" Mr. Arirow says as he takes role.

"Right here." I said.

"Does that mean I was late enough for him to skip my name?" Jason asks.

"If G is before J in the alphabet then yes." I say

"Fuck." I laugh at what he said. "Not funny you dipshit."

"Square up!" I say playfully. He just laughs and playfully punches me. I punch him back. He punches me in the same spot ovet and over again so it starts to hurt a little.

"Alright, alright chill! Your gonna give me a god damn bruise from punching me in the same spot for ducks sake!" I laugh out.

I see Annabeth and Piper walk through the doors of the gym as they walk towards us. Wow. Their late.

"Hey guys." Annabeth says.

"Well you two are late." I say.

"Don't tell me tell Piper. She was too busy freaking out about how she thought she didn't have her clothes when they were right in her hand. Of course, me being the good friend, didn't tell her it was in her hand the whole time and laughing my ass off at the same time."

"Hey! You fucking knew and you didn't tell me anything?! Asshole." Piper says as all of us are laughing.

We walk to where our other classmates are and wait for directions.

"Alright class. As many of you guys know, I am Mr. Arirow. Glad to have you all in this class this morning. Stretch your selves out, you guys have 5 minutes. Take this time to stretch wisely, if you don't you will be left with sore legs this afternoon. Now stretch." At that he blows his whistle meaning our que to stretch out.

"Well I don't want to be sore so, imma stretch." I say.

"Yeah man same. Last year I had this dude and I got home the first day feeling like hell." Jason says as he stretches out his legs. "He makes us run the whole time, sometimes we do fun activities but it is rare. I don't mind the running tho."

"That explains how fucking hot he is." Piper says under her breath. She thought nobody would hear her but I did. She looks at me and her face gets red. I start laughing. "You did not just hear that." She says, her face still a bright red.

"Yes I did." I laugh out.

"What's so funny? I wanna know." Jason says.

"Piper was just sayi-" I get cut off by Piper.

"I was just saying we should stretch! That's all!" Of course Jason didn't take it but he just set it to the side.

I hear the whistle blow hard as hell. "Hope you guys were stretching! Four laps around the track. Go!" He blows the whistle once again loud enough my ears could split.

Me being a fast runner and wanting to get everything done quickly, I said, "See you guys when y'all are done." Annabeth just smiles.

I run my four laps in 7 minutes.

"You sure you did your four laps Mr. Jackson?" I must have done my laps too quickly. By that I mean every time I run my laps I have to end up slowing myself down for the teachers to believe I actually did my laps. Even if I still did them all, they wouldn't ever believe me because they said that was 'too quick, you can't run that fast' type of thing.

"Yes. I am sure I did my four laps sir."

"Okay. You can chill out for a bit or grab a basketball or something from the locker rooms."

"May I have the keys to get a basketball?" He nodds and hands me the keys.

I get a nice basketball that seems to be new and close the closet door where I got it from. I walk out the  locker room door and give the keys back to the teacher as I see Jason coming in from the outside track area.

"8:30 seconds. Not bad right?" He says as he comes towards me, catching the little breath he lost while running.

"Yeah not bad. But I did better." I brag, just joking around."Wanna chill or play some one-on-one basketball?" I ask.

"You are so gonna lose Jackson." He tells me.

"Pfft. Let's see for yourself then." We walk towards the basketball court and start our game.

Chapter had nothing really but, how do you like the story so far? Am I leaving out any details that you think I should put in? I'm not sure, but please let me know if you feel I need to add in more detail into this story.

Also, am I frequently updating? If you feel I am not let me know? Please. I always have the time now that I am on winter break but I sometimes run out of ideas out of nowhere. I will try to update at least twice a week or so at the least. Probably the only time I will be updating is like at 12 or 1 in the morning. Right now it is 1:40. I could write right now but looking at my phone for too long will literally burn the crap out of my eyes. Anyways my point is, I will try and post when I can every week. And if you can share this story with your friends? It would help a lot. Hope you guys are enjoying this so far those of you who are reading. I will update soon. Bye! ♥