Chapter 5

N/A really sorry that I didn't update the other day like I said. It was my dad's birthday and I thought I would have time to write, but looks like I didn't. This isn't going to be as long but hope you like it! Btw I updated my phone and I am soooooo fucking pissed, i don't have the black heart emoji.. wait let me check..♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING YASSS! I THOUGHT IT WASN'T THERE. OKAY CHANGE MY MIND WRITING TWO CHAPTERS!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY. HERE YOU GO!!! I hope it's good at least :/ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Percy POV

What in the world was that all about? I guess Annabeth didn't really want to be with Luke. I can see why. Last summer I heard they got in a big fight about how Luke thinks Annabeth likes me. But Annabeth? I don't see a chance that it is true that she likes me.

We get to class, I'm surprised we are early. We walk in and there are only a few people and I see one person who is the biggest slut of them all. Drew. I gulp down a threat I was about to tell her as I remembered  my step-dad was here and was the teacher. Well at least I know he will defend me and my friends from any of the other mean bitches, sluts, whores, or any other stupid people that might tick us off. Annabeth takes a seat in the back and motions her hand for me to sit next to her.

As the last few people walk into class I see him. Luke. With what's her name, Thalia? I turn to look at Annabeth and see that she is already starting. She locks eyes with mine and a faint smile appears on her face. I turn back towards Luke and see him sending a glare at me with his face bright red.

"Please take a seat." Mr. Blofis said. (A/N can I just say Mr. Blofis instead of saying step-dad? Idk, maybe. Okay back to the story, but let me know okay?)  With Luke's glaring eyes still on us he sits down next to Thalia and puts his arm around her. I turn around as class is starting.

"What the hell? And he tells me he doesn't have any feelings for her. Then again, he could be using her to get me jealous. Wait... then again why would I have any thought of jealousy if I don't want to be with him anymore? His bad not mine. I like p-... nevermind." So she does like me? I mean it could have been some random kid named Puhhhhhhh....... (I really couldn't find a boy name that started with a P so I just put that down. Haha.) I don't really know, I'm just confused.

I let the thought go because I don't want to get my hopes up, and then have them broken by the girl I love most.

Ugh. I love her? What the fuck. What am I talking about?! I barely know her and I'm already saying I love her? Pfft. Bet it's just a joke, or maybe just a lie to keep my hopes up a little. Whatever.

I must have had a weird look on my face because Annabeth said, "Percy are you okay?"

"Yeah...." there is a sudden pause in my voice. "Yeah I'm fine." I smile at her, but of course she doesn't take it.

"Percy you can tell me."

"No, really, it's fine. Now let's pay attention."

We are completely quiet for the rest of class. A few glances but I don't feel anything somewhat romantic I guess you can say in them. All Mr. Blofis was talking about was expectations. Hopefully that's what all the other teachers will do for the day. Even tho we are all seniors this year they still do this. Every. Single. Year.

Class is over and it is now break. Phew. Glad Drew didn't tell me anything. Wait. This seems wrong. Why didn't she tell me anything? Maybe she changed and realized what a mean slut she was, and how annoying she would get and matured up.

Right then and there, it was almost as if she heard her que. "Hey Perce. Hang with me?" She grabs the sleeve of my sweater and pulls me closer to her and then she sees Annabeth next to me and slowly pulls away.

"No Drew. Leave me alone for once. Go fuck with some fuckboy that is just like you."  Her face turns bright red.

"Watch your back Percy. Go fuck Annabeth now." Anger boils up inside of me as she walks away. I walk up to Drew to tell her off when I feel a pull on my sweater.