When you hang out again

Just and FYI all these will be all the same basically...
Ticci Toby
You and Toby have been hanging out non-stop. Not like you're complaining or anything you really enjoy Toby's company. Today was the day you and Toby would actually go out around town. Whenever you ask to go out Toby would say no right away. I don't get why he would change his mind now...

Oh well, I'll figure out later.
Later on...
I sit here waiting for Toby to come to my house so we can leave. I don't get why he wouldn't just let me go to his I mean there's nothing wrong with it. Is there..? Umm I'll just drop this for now and ask later. I sit on the couch impatiently waiting to see Toby again. I smile as I think of all the fun we can have outside of my house.

I hear a knock on the door as I'm quickly on my feet and running to the door. I open it as I realize nobody is there. I look around confused before Toby comes out an yells boo in my face. I scream as I fall backwards.

I lay on the floor as I glare at Toby. I see him offer his hand to help me up as I decline and get up myself. I sigh as I walk out the door wanting to leave already. Toby follows close behind me.

"Where we going?" I ask quietly.

"Umm, walk in the forest?" Toby asks.

I smile as I nod. I love walks in the forest with all the quietness and the calmness of the forest. I haven't been to the forest in such a long time. We walk in awkward silence. I want to say something to him but I don't know what. Like I want to talk to him and not have this awkward silence. I guess I'll have to live with it for now.

Once we get to the forest I look in an it looks all eerie. I don't question it though since I haven't been out of the house for awhile now.

I feel Toby slide his hand into mine. I don't pull my hand away since I actually liked the feeling. I didn't know how this felt since I've actually never had a boyfriend... I shouldn't tell him since that will make me look dumb. I intertwine our fingers as I feel him twitch every now and then.

I'm actually really happy that he agreed to this. It's really calming for me to be out here to be honest.

I suddenly see a tall guy in front of us blocking the path. I look around to see a way out. I can't find anything but darkness. I look around even more confused holding Toby's hand tighter. I look up at the tall and slender man as I realize he's wearing a tuxedo as he looks like he doesn't have any facial features. I hear static all around me as I can barely bear the pain. It suddenly gets louder an louder as I finally give in and scream from pain. I fall the the ground grasping my ears trying to get away from the loud sounds.

I finally pass out as I land harshly on the ground.
Jeff the Killer
Today me and Jeff decided to go and hang out near the forest. We were here sitting on the grass near a creepy looking forest. I look at Jeff and glare. Jeff knows that I hate creepy things I don't know why we're here. Jeff notices me glares and smiles innocently. I sigh as I look towards the ground.

"You know I hate creepy things." I say.

"Yeah but I really wanted to go here." He says looking sad.

I sigh as I give in to his cuteness and nod. I look around and notice that every tree here looks dead. I also notice that there's fog and with it you can barely see more than five feet away.

I grasp Jeff's hand tightly as he yelps from how tight I'm holding his hand. I don't hold his hand so tightly as I stare at him.

"Sorry, I just don't like this... it's like all those cliche scary movies." I say staring behind us.

Creepy Pasta Boyfriend ScenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara