Fight

Thank you Sweet_Lovexx so much for editing this. You're a lifesaver. xo

"I need you to come to Miami with me, I'll be staying there for a week and I don't think I can leave you here for that long AnnaLynne." Xavier stated awkwardly.

"Of course, I'd love to." I replied immediately, happy that I'd be with him.

"Yeah but it's..." He sighed looking more tense than usual. "It's just that they're not good people and I can't let you out of my site. I can't sleep knowing something would happen to you and I won't be there to protect you." He confessed leaning forward capturing my gaze.

"You can lock me up in your room then." I wasn't being sarcastic.

"No, I don't want to do that." He turned his back to me running a frustrated hand through his dishevelled hair. "I don't want you to live like that." He turned back before continuing. "I want you to be free and go where you want and do whatever you want. I want you to be happy."

"But if I do try to live like that, your enemies would get me?" I asked in a controlled voice.

He watched me for a while with an unfathomed gaze. "Damn it." With a curse, he kicked the leg of his bed before flopping himself down on it with his face buried in his hands. I sighed understanding why he was acting like this.

"Xavier..." I sat down sext him allowing our legs to touch. "I understand why you're doing this." I reassured him making him look at me.

He looked overly exquisite today. He looked young, his age to be precise. He left his brown messy hair in spikes instead of combing it back perfectly with jell. Black leather jacket hugged his white vest t-shirt complementing it well with light blue ripped jeans.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you." He breathed out rubbing his face with both hands.

"You saved me." I grabbed his face with hands and turned him to look at me. His icy blue eyes were blazing with fire. My heart suddenly sped up at the intensity of his gaze, sparks ignited in my stomach and fireworks exploded in my heart. "If you didn't... they-"

"Don't." He put his fingers to my lips sending waves of electricity through my body making my blood sizzled and simmered under his touch. "I'd kill anyone who tries to come near you." 

Although the thought of him being a murder scared me to my core but he had to do so to protect his mother, even though she didn't pull through at the end. It raised a different type of emotion buried deep within me; compassion and sympathy for a killer.

"I know." I moved my lips against his finger. He closed his eyes while a frown stretched across his forehead. He sighed heavily, moving his hand to cup my face urging me to leaned into his touch.

"Take me with you Xavier. I know I'll never be able to see my parents again and I've accepted that I've lost them a month ago. I don't want to lose you too." I begged as my vision blurred.

"Shhh... I promise I won't leave you princess." He cooed resting his forehead against mine.

***

The view from our hotel suite was breathtaking. The nightlife in Miami was brighter than day. Half-naked beach parties with neon lights, uncountable legal and illegal casinos situated in every alleyway while a drug deal per minute, took place. 

We booked into one of Xavier's father's hotel situated on the east coast. Our room was surrounded with tinted glass which allowed us with a perfect view of the outside unlike the outsiders who could only see their reflection on it.