Chapter 30

Fionna pov

Me and cake were working on doing my hair when Ariella ran Into my leg. I picked her up and looked at her. She was wearing a little green dress that cake had made for her.
"You look so adorable." Cake said before using her stretchy powers to grab her from my arms.

She started tickling her and Ariella laughed in delight. "Stop- it auntie Cake."

"Go bug your daddy while I help get your mom ready."

She put her down and she ran off.

"I can't believe how much she looks like when you were younger. Now back to your hair."

Cake talked about doing some hairstyle while I tried to listen, but ended up tuning her out and let her do her thing.

She styled my hair for a moment then a few moments later I felt something hide behind my leg. I looked down and saw Damien hiding behind my leg. he just had formal black pants on with no shirt.
Not a minute later did I hear Marshall yell Damien. I picked him up right as Marshall walked in.

"That's we're he went."

"Did you lose him or something." cake asked.

"No I turn around for a second to get the top of his tux and he goes sprinting out of the room."

Cake and I laughed a little. I handed Damien to him and cake started shoving him out the door.

"Why are you shoving me out of my own house."

"Because I need to finish getting Fionna ready. Go hang out at the treehouse."

"Oh yeah and Finn and Marceline are there to they could help you watch the kids." I said.

"Ok fine I haven't seen my sister in a while anyway." he said then left.

Cake finished my hair and put some make up on me. I wasn't really listening but I caught the words mascara and lipstick.

"Ah you already look so pretty and you aren't even wearing your dress yet."

Cake helped me slip the dress over my hair and then she finally let me look in a mirror. I was shocked I barely recognized the person in the mirror she looked way to beautiful to be me.
My blonde hair had a little bit of it pulled up in a bun on the top of my head. While the rest was loose around my face in curls. My dress had to be my favorite it was a big blue gown that was strapless and had a slit down the slide that was near the middle. I was wearing little blue flats with it because cake had tried to get me to wear heels but I refused to.

Cake was nearly crying when she saw me. " My babies all grown up."

I gave her a hug and smiled. "Thank you cake I look beautiful."

She wiped her eyes with her paw. Tied a orange ribbon around her neck and looked at the clock.

"We got to get going if we don't want to be late."

"Ok."

I grabbed my umbrella and me and cake went outside. She stretched really big and I sat on her back with the umbrella protecting me from the sun. It wasn't that sunny out but still enough to burn me.

After a few minutes we got to the woods. Where everything was set up. After Cake got under the shade of the trees I put up my umbrella. Cake lead to where the isle almost started.
And there waiting was my brother Finn. She handed me over to him then said she was you going up to her spot.
I saw little Ariella walk down the isle sprinkling flowers here and there. Then Damion with the rings as he walked down the isle and stood by his dad. Next it was cake and Ariella with Daniel. Then it was my turn the wedding march started playing and we started walking.

"I can't believe my little sister is getting married." He whispered towards me.

"Me either."

. I quickly looked down at my feet so glad I had refused to wear heels. the last thing I needed was to trip going down the isle and maybe tear my dress. But I finally got up there. Finn handed me over to marshal then went and stood by Damion.

"Dearly beloved we are hear to celebrate the union between Fionna Mertins and Marshall abadeer. (a/n sorry if I spelled that wrong) If anyone has any objection to this union speak now or forever hold your peace."
After a minute of silence he continued and said some more things that I kind of tuned out.

I wasn't till I noticed that he looked like he said something important then turned to me.

"Fionna do you take Marshall as your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do."

"And do you Marshall take fionna to be your lawfully wedded wife."

"I do."

"Then I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

We kissed and everyone cheered after that was a lot of dancing and it was a great start to our future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay it finally finished. Sorry it took so long to write the chapter but I didn't want to rush writing this one. So hopefully it was worth the wait.

Thank you to all my fans who stuck with me reading this.
I was thinking about making an sequel to this but that wouldn't be for a while. I will be writing a epilogue for this and will post it some time.
But I am defiantly thinking of making a adventure time truth or dare book.
Hey I should stop rambling now so I don't bore you guys but thanks and bye for now

-Bri