Chapter 12

Two months later

Marshall pov

Me and cake had searched everywhere for fi. We had to have looked in every single kingdom, forest and dungeon there was in the land of aaa. But there was no trace of Fionna. I had searched parts of the nightosphere and was still searching. Ashley had came a few times saying that she wanted to be my girlfriend again. she even tried to kiss me once. She could be so gross at times and that happened to be one of them. 

Cake wasn't searching with me today. she wanted to check the candy kingdom and fire kingdom again. I heard a disgustingly familiar sounding voice talking to someone. I turned invisible and flew closer. I saw Ashley talking to so random demon on the phone. I was about ready to leave when I heard. "What she still isn't dead I thought humans were supposed to be weak. Starvation and dehydration should have killed her by now. Well she is to stay in that cell till she dies."   

What I thought. I wanted to straggle her right then and there but if I did I wouldn't find Fionna. As much as it was killing me inside not to hurt her. I just followed her intill she opened a portal to the nightosphere. I Followed her in and she pulled out her broom and flew for what felt like the longest time ever intill she reached a forest. She walked through it intill she stopped at a wooden shack. I followed her in and noticed she had gone down stairs.

My eyes went huge. It was so big. There were so many hallways. All made of concrete I might add. I looked around and noticed that Ashley had disappeared. Crap looks like I wont be able to find her so easily. But I will I just know I will.

Fionna pov

Today was the day. I was going to escape this terrible place. I may be really weak right now but my new friend Daniel was going to help me. He has been one of the main reasons im still alive. Ashley had intended for me to starve down here. But whenever he could Daniel would bring me down some water or some food he could find. He would talk to me sometimes but never could stay long, because Ashley would grow suspicious. He was a half demon. half witch.

I heard the door creak open (which he told me was a magic lock no wonder I couldn't open it.) I grabbed my sword just incase it was him but I doubted it was Ashley, Because I had heard her talking in the hallway how she wouldn't soil her hands again by touching trash like me. The door opened and I saw it was Daniel I relaxed some and set my sword back on the ground. He snuck in quickly and handed me a bowl.

"I brought you some water."

I greedily drank it. It barley satisfying my seeming to be never ending thirst.

"Wow I wish I had brought more now."

"I just glad you brought any."

We talked a little bit and then I heard the door creak open a little. I walked over to it sword in hand and  swung before I saw him.

He easily stopped the sword before it hit him. "Whoa fi its me."

I almost started crying before I yelled "Marshall." I went into a couching fit my voice was hoarse from lack of water and my throat hurt from yelling.

"Are you Ok"

"I am now."

Marshall pov

I Looked at Fionna her hair was in incredibly greasy, Her clothes were caked in dirt and kind of ripped. She looked so pale and weak and I felt so bad for her.

I pulled her into a hug " I missed you so much. lets get out of here."

"We have to take him with us." she said then pointed to a guy in the corner with red hair.