Chapter 27

Fionna Pov

I woke up and saw that I had been moved to a hospital room. I looked to my left and saw Damien Sleeping peacefully in the little make shift crib. I just noticed that Ariella should be there to were was she.
I did a quick scan of the room and saw that Ariella was laying in cakes arms. Wait Cake was here.

"Cake" I quickly yelled then remembered Damien was sleeping and whispered Cake.

"Your finally up. You have the cutest babies ever. She looks just like you."

"When did you get here."

"About two hours ago."

I just noticed something. "Hey where's Marshall."

"Hey got hungry so he went to get some strawberries."

"Ok."

"What's this adorable little girls name."

"Ariella"

"Isn't that the name of that blue haired fairy that went with you."

"Yeah."

"Where is she by the way."

a tear slipped down my cheek before I could stop it. Cake seemed to notice this.

"Fionna what's wrong."

"She died. After we slayed this big monster a big piece of rock was going to come down a squish me but she pushed me out of the way."

"Oh." she said. "Im guessing that's why you named her after her then."

"Yep if it wasn't for her we wouldn't be here." I said looking at both my children.

I picked Damien up and held him in my arms. He was so beautiful. I bet most mothers think that about there babies but he really was.

Just then my to favorite guys came though the door, Marshall and Daniel.

"Hey your finally awake fi."

"Did you have your babies." Daniel asked.

"Yeah That's Damien" I said pointing to him. "And that's Ariella."

He looks grief struck for a moment. "You named her after her."

"Yeah."

"I bet she feels honored that you named her after her."

"Yeah I bet she looking down on us from the 57th den world and smiling at us."

"Can I hold her." he asked.

"Sure."

Cake handed her Ariella and he smiled down at her. "She's beautiful she looks just like you Fionna."

He held her for a minute then handed her back to me. Marshall walked over to me and we both just stared in awe our babies.

"I hate to break this moment but we have trouble. The lich is coming."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Uh oh what do you guys think will happen. And im almost to 20,000 reads that's a ton of reads thanks so much guys. But if you guys like the chapter please comment on it and make sure to hit the like button but that's all I have got to say for now so bye guys

-Bri