"I feel the same way."

I grabbed her hand. "I never talk about my personal life with anybody. I'm always worried about people judging me."

"You don't have to worry about with me. I have my own scars and issues so I'd be crazy to judge anybody. I should be the one worried about being judged."

"Not with me. I'm glad that you trust me enough with your secrets."

"It feels good to not have worry about being perfect around someone all the time. I'm very comfortable with you."

"Good." I kissed her hand.

"Can you go back blonde? I miss my Blondie."

"No." I chuckled. "That ain't happening no time soon."

"Ugh you're lame."

"But you love me though."

She put her head down when I said that.

"What you doing that for?" I lifted it back up.

"How did you know that?"

"Because I feel the same way."

"Really?"

I nodded while smiling. "I love you Sabrina."

"I love you too Chris."

I got up from my side of the table and sat next to her. Grabbing her chin, I kissed her lips. "You're amazing."

Back At School

I leaned on my locker, while Sabrina had her back up against me and my arms wrapped around her waist.

Our weekend went by too fast and I can't wait to do something like that again. Maybe for our birthdays in a couple months.

"Yo C, you asked Bri to prom yet?" Trey asked.

"I did but she turned me down."

"He's lying. He turned to me and said, aye you going to prom with me." She said.

"What's wrong with that?" Michael asked.

"Niggas." She shook her head.

"She want me to do this big promposal and shit. But she going with me whether I do ask or not." I said.

"Whatever fool." She hit my arm.

"We got to turn up prom night! I'm getting a room and everybody better be there." Mijo said.

"Prom night and graduation night." I did my handshake with Mijo

"Sabrina don't party so she ain't coming." Trey said.

"Why you so worried about my girl nigga?" I asked him.

"I'm just letting him know. Besides I know her better than you do." He answered.

I leaned off the locker but before I could walk closer to him Sabrina pushed me back.