THE END BUT....

there's a sequel

------------------/

RIHANNA

I woke up extra happy today! Why? Because today my life is going to change forever! I'm terrified but excited at the same time it's crazy!!

"Morning Mama," I said to my mom when I entered the kitchen.

"Morning baby, where is Sadé?" she said while making waffles.

"She's still sleeping, last night really got her tired," I said while sitting on one of the chairs by the island.

"Oh poor girl, you love this girl don't you?"

"Well yeah, more than you know. I love her to the point where I can't picture my life without her, I just want to wake up next to her for the rest of my life. She just makes me so happy!" I said and I'm pretty sure I was blushing.

"Aww my baby girl is growing up. Waffles?"

"Uh yeah, I'm starving," she handed me a plate of waffles "Mhhhm these are delicious."

"Thank you. So are you going to marry her?"

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't " I smirked.

"Oooh you are going to marry her. Well I'm happy for you baby," she squealed and gave me a really huge hug.

"Good morning everyone" Sadé said still sounding sleepy.

"Oh hey babe," I said and gave her a peck on her cheek as she sat next to me.

"Oooh waffles," she said and took a bite of my waffles.

"Hey get your own waffles," I slapped her playfully on her thigh.

"Whatever. So what do you have planned for today hun?"

"Dinner at a very posh restaurant called Del Monte."

"Never heard of it."

"Well now you will hear of it and eat in it," I said and gave a kiss. Yup butterflies and electric chills down spine are still there. Not that I was worried or anything.

SADÉ

"Okay but what do we do in the meantime?" I asked

"Uhm how about we watch movies?"

"For the whole day?"

"Yeah," she said and walked to the tv and put in Columbiana and we cuddled by the couch while her mom went shopping.

*time lapse now they are at the restaurant

"Babe this place is amazing" I said when we were led to a table and everything in this restaurant is Spanish and there is also a band playing good music.

"I'm glad you like it," Rihanna said.

"Like it? I love it!"

We ordered and had wine even though I don't like wine, it seemed suited for the atmosphere so I drank it and actually enjoyed it. I love Rihanna. She is literally my world! I don't know what will happen if I lost her.

"Babe?" I was snapped from my thoughts by the very occupant of most of my thoughts.

"Huh oh sorry."

"Come with me," Rihanna then took my hand and led me to where the band was playing.

"Good evening everybody," Rihanna said into the mic.

"Yeah good evening," I said following suit. Yeah I'm socially awkward I know.

Rihanna placed me on the chair and started singing ohmigod I'm blushing uncontrollably