Ready for take-off!

It has come to my attention that some people cannot pronounce Sade's name which is actually written like Sadé, it's actually pronounced as Shuh-Day just wanted to clarify that.  Happy Reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day began before sunrise and I had set my alarm clock for 05:00am but I woke up twenty minutes before. Feeling cheated by my own body, I woke up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. My phone started to ring and I rinsed my mouth in a rush to get to it.

TE AMO, TE AMO SHE SAYS TO ME, I HEAR THE PA-

"Hello"

"Hey, Sadé did I wake you?"

"I want to say yes but no..I was already awake," I walk over to my bed and laid there.

"Oh hahaha I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you and I want you to know that I love you." She said in a hushed tone suggesting that she was feeling emotional.

"Really? You called me at 04:50am to tell me that? I'm not sure if I should put this down as romantic or as weird," I laughed and felt a sense of happiness wash over me.

"Ha ha this is me tryna be fucking romantic, just to show that I think about you every second, every hour,"

"Awww baby, that's so sweet. I think about you just as much as I think about food, which is a lot."

"Funny. Okay well I have to get back to packing, see ya at 07:00am babes byyye" she sang into the phone and the line went dead.

After eating breakfast and getting ready for the trip,Rihanna walked in looking like a full course meal.

"Hey Shade!" my girl walked towards me and gave me a kiss

" Oh so I have a new pet name now?"

"Oh stop acting like you don't like it! We all know that my accent can make anything sound sexy" she says planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Well someone is sounding cocky."

"It's not cockiness Sadé, it's confidence" she sat down on the couch and watched Styled to Rock.

"Stop watching that, I'm done getting my stuff legooo!" she helped me with my bags and we headed out the door. Bye beautiful life of mine, I have found love with another.

All seated in Rihanna's private jet, I began to feel sick and it didn't take long for my girlfriend to notice. Girlfriend. Huh, sounds nice.

"Oh baby, you don't look so good,you okay?" she says with a worried facial expression.

"It's just that I've never flown in a plane before" I said letting out a little gag.

"It's okay, it's like being in a car but it's 3000ft in the air," she spoke in a caring manner