When Games Go Too Far [X Reader]

Start from the beginning

                                                                ~~Time Skip Again~~

"Our house is powered by our love." I said. "It is." Ethan said. "And there's not a lot left of that." I said with a laugh. "Remember Team purple." Ethan said to me and we made our house together since we...y'know killed them. My hair had red highlights so we made purple hair. "Yeah Y/nthan away." I said as we placed the gingerbread house pieces whever they'd fit.

"Y/nthan away!" Ethan repeated causing everyone to laugh. Mark began singing Witch Doctor. "Our- our house is held together by Tumblr gifs." Ethan said. "Tumblr gifs?" I asked with a smile. "Tyler did you make any progress?" I asked. "I think we have a clear winner." Ethan said. "I think there's a distinct winner here." Mark said. "See Tyler, like we were talking about, the foundation of this house, it's built on love and it's built on trust." Ethan said. "Yeah, love and trust." I said. "What's uh, what's your foundation made out of? Looks like some crappy cardboard to me." Ethan said. "No, no no, no. Explain." I said. "Tyler the time is up." Mark said. "You can't continue decorating after the time is done." Ethan said. "Tyler the time is done." Mark said and licked some of the frosting off his hand. "Tyler on your SAT's did you continue test-taking uh, once they said hey time's up pencils down?" I asked. "Tyler when you were playing water polo when the when the referee went hoot hoot on his whistle did you continue throwing the ball around?" Ethan asked. Tyler stood up. "Of course." He said. Mark then asked him about when he was a sperm. "Anyway." Tyler said. "Yeah." Mark said. "My design on the house was snow drift." Tyler said. "Ok." Ethan said. "JUDGES!" I shouted for Amy and Katheryn. "Bring in the judges!" Mark shouted. Amy and Katheryn came down in the naughty and nice sweater. Me and Ethan were in front of Tyler's, Mark was in front of his, and Tyler was in front of me and Ethan's. "So this is ours, we worked really hard to craft it, the theme is snow drift." I said. "Yeah ours being me and Y/n." Ethan said. "We worked on it together." I said. "We're a, we're a team." Ethan said. "You could tell by our color being blue." I said and motioned to Ethan. "Mhm." Ethan said. "Aw my ship." Katheryn said. "And uh that's Tyler's." Mark said and pointed at the mess of gingerbread pieces. There was then silence. "I fucked it." Tyler said. After a second of slight giggling. "No!" Tyler shouted. Everyone began laughing. "No, you can't take back a joke!" Mark said. "It's a perfect explanation Tyler." Ethan said. "I know exactly what happened there." I said. "I can see very clearly! Yes, that is exaclty how that went down. Yep!" Mark said, he reached his finger onto Tyler's gingerbread house and licked the frosting his finger picked up. "Yep he fucked it!" Mark said. I laughed. "I have a horrible truth to reveal to you." I said. "You're never gonna look at us the same." Ethan said. "Yeah." I said. I moved around Ethan and to our house and Ethan followed me as Tyler walked to his house. "Oohhh." Amy said. "This was ours..." Ethan said. "WE fucked it." I said. Everyone began laughing. After the clean up I plopped onto the couch and took my elf hat off. Mark sat down next to me. "Did you have fun?" Mark asked. During the cleanup Mark had thrown icing on me. I glared at him. He smiled innocently. Ethan then plopped down on the other side of me. I looked over at him. When he sat the couch had pulled the top of his sleeve. He had pretty good biceps. I snapped myself out of it and looked back at Mark who was staring off at something. I sighed and breathed in through my nose. I could smell the scent of either Mark or Ethan's cologne or it was just their scent, but it smelled nice. I closed my eyes for a bit then opened them when I felt shifting from my right. Ethan had switched positions so he was curled up. His head was pressed against my leg. I had wholes in my pants so I could feel his soft hair on parts of my leg. I smiled and closed my eyes again. I opened my eyes to be in...Ethan's room? I couldn't move. I heard a cry of distress. I darted my eyes to that direction. Ethan was being stabbed by someone in a black mask. He looked over to me. I struggled to move, but I was being held by some kind of restraints. I went to shout his name, but nothing came out. Tears welled in my eyes as I watched my best friend fall to the ground. The figure pulled the knife out of Ethan and came over to me. He caressed my cheek, surely getting some of Ethan's blood on me. I cried out as he climbed on top of me. "Y/N!!" Ethan cried out. My eyes darted open. I shot up and looked around. Everyone was standing around me with worry in their eyes. I looked over to Ethan then clutched onto him and cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back and whispered sweet things in my ear. I sniffled and lifted my head, looking at Ethan's shoulder which now had mascara and tears smeared on it. "Are you ok?" Amy asked me. I nodded. I had always had sleep paralysis, but I hadn't had it in so long. "What happened?" Tyler asked. "N-Nothing it was just some of my sleep paralysis..." I said. Everyone's expressions had softened up. "If you need to talk I'm here." Amy said with a smile. I nodded. Everyone went off on their own, but Ethan stayed with me. "What happened in your dream?" Ethan asked somewhat quietly. I breathed in then let it out. "S-Some killer had come in and I-I-I...I was stuck on your bed. I had to watch you get stabbed..." I said with a sniffle. He looked at me then hugged me again. I hugged him back. "I couldn't ask for a better friend Ethan...." I said. "Neither could I...." Ethan said. I released Ethan from my grip and he did the same. I smiled at my best friend. He smiled back. A feeling formed in the pit of my stomach as Ethan caressed my hand. I blushed lightly. Wait why am I blushing? I'm not falling for him....am I? "I'm gonna go upstairs." I said. Ethan nodded. I walked upstairs and into Amy's room. "Hey Amy..." I said. "Hey Y/n!" She said happily. I walked in and closed the door. "Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Of course!" She said. "I...I kinda like Ethan...I don't know what to do." I said. I had always liked him, it just took me till now to really notice. A smile formed on her lips. "Well I'll find a way to find out a way to see how he feels." She said with a smirk. I smiled and hugged her. When I left Amy texted Mark and they worked up a plan.

(Ethan's POV)

I sat on the couch, my eyes closed, trying to process how I felt when I touched Y/n. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeethan!" Mark called. I sighed and walked into the kitchen. "What?" I asked. "Answer honestly, I swear I won't tell anyone." Mark said. "Ok?" I said. "Do you like Y/n?" He asked. "U-Uh...yeah..." I mumbled the last part. "What was that?" He heard me... "Yeah...." I mumbled louder. "Hm?" He asked. "Yeah!" I shouted. Mark smirked. "I knew it!" He said. I walked back to the couch.

                                               ~~Later During a Game of Truth or Dare~~

"I dare you to sit in Ethan's lap." Katheryn said. I looked over at Ethan, who's face was as bright as mine. I scooted over to him then lifted myself into his lap. I blushed as he quietly whimpered when I moved slightly. "Ok Y/n's turn." Katheryn said with a devilish smirk. "Mark, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare." He said. "I dare you to seduce Tyler." I said. Mark immediatley ripped his shirt off and walked over to Tyler. I laughed. Tyler looked away as he laughed. Mark licked his finger and dragged it down his chest. I laughed more. Ethan quietly moaned. It wasn't audible for anyone else to hear but me.

(Ethan's POV)

As Y/n laughed her whole body shook causing her to move back and forth on my you know what. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I quietly moaned. "Just put your shirt back on!" Tyler yelled. Mark put his shirt on and walked back to his seat. Y/n was now fully aware of why I moaned. She smirked and moved her hips as nobody noticed. I bit my lip and held her waist. I released my hands from her waist and she was still. She eventually began moved her hips again. It looked as if she was just switching her positions to get comfy. I breathed in to calm myself.

(Y/n's POV)

I smirked as I teased Ethan. Once the game was over I walked up to my room. It was 11:50 P.M. I sighed and walked into my room. As soon as I shut the door I was shoved against the wall. It was Ethan. I looked at him. His eyes were filled with pure lust. I bit my lip, I had never seen him like this. And boy was it hot. He moved his knee in between my legs and moved it painfully slow. I held in my moan, I wasn't gonna let him get pleasure out of this that easily. He moved his face to my ear. "You're gonna regret teasing me like that." He whispered and kissed his way down my neck, nipping every once and a while. When he nipped on one spot, I moaned quietly. He smirked against my skin and sucked on the part of my neck. I moaned a bit louder, but still very quietly. We found ourselves on my bed in only our underwear. Ethan hovered above me. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked. I nodded. He removed our undergarments and you can only guess what happened after that. I lay panting heavily next to Ethan. "Do you think they heard us?" I asked. "Let's hope not." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and fell asleep in his arms.

                                                        ~~Meanwhile Downstairs~~

They all sat awkwardly. "S-Should we tell them that we heard them?" Katheryn asked. "Nah." Mark said. "Lucky for him." Tyler said. "Isn't she your cousin?" Amy asked. "Yeah." Tyler said. We sat for a few minutes before Tyler's eyes widened. "ETHAN!" He shouted and stormed up the steps.