Christmas - Foxxay

-Ship: Foxxay
-Source: My mind
P.O.V: 3rd Person
---

Christmas in the Ms. Robichaux mansion was pretty hectic. Arguing, fighting, yelling, kissing, hugging, and many many uses of magick.

"I wonder what I got!" exclaims Nan.

"If I don't get the convertible I asked for, I am going to slice someone's throat." Madison commands.

"How are they going to wrap that?" says Queenie.

"I hope I got that new spell book!" says Zoe
smiling.

"Dog!" says Kyle.

"Don't break it's neck this time.." Fiona says pointing at Kyle with her lit cigarette.

"I hope I got some new spell books and herbs!" says Misty cheerfully.

"Alright everyone, gather around the tree." Cordelia says.

They all walk over and sit by the tree, chattering about their gifts from years before.

"You can open your presents!" says Fiona.

Every witch in the house gets 2 presents each. They are usually luxury or expensive so that's why they get so few gifts.

Madison opens hers first. "Really..a spell book from Cordelia?!Uptight bitch."

"Madison.. you need it. You need to focus on learning instead of party." Cordelia says sternly.

Madison continues opening her gifts. Her next one is a slip of paper. It is a picture of a corvette and the price and billing. She screams. "OH MY GOD! THE CORVETTE?! THANK YOU FIONA!"

Fiona smiles while Cordelia glares.

Next, Misty opens her presents.

"Wow! Ain't this neat? My very own herbal book set! Along with a few small bags of herbs!" she says. "Thank you Fiona!"
She continues to open them. She opens the gift from Cordelia. It's a fish tank like the one she was staring at in the movie theatre lobby. "Thank you so much Dee. I love it." She gets up and hugs Cordelia. She gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Next, Zoe opens hers and receives a giant spell book set and a Kama Sutra book from Fiona.

"More unique ways to kill." Fiona says laughing.

Next, Nan gets makeup and some books.

Queenie receives books and some clothes.

Afterwards, everyone goes to their rooms to play with their gifts.

Misty walks over to Cordelia and embraces her tightly. "Thank you Dee. I love you so much." The proceed to kiss passionately by the fireplace. Misty's hands follow Cordelia's arms all the way to her fingers where they intertwine hands. "Let's set up that fish tank."

They walked over and started to carry it up to Misty's bedroom. There, they set it on top of her dresser. They put all the instructions together and got to work.

After about an hour, they were done.

"Let's go get some fish." Cordelia said smiling.

"Yay! Here we come PetSmart!" Misty said.

They walked into the store and Misty was ogling her eyes all over

They drove to the store and Cordelia let Misty pick out 10 fish. She picked out the most colorful fish she could find. She kissed Cordelia on the lips with her foot sticking up. "I couldn't be more happier!" "I love ya Dee."

They walked over to the checkout line and Cordelia handed the clerk some cash and Misty walked out carrying two bags full of fish. In the car ride home, they held hands and sang along to Stevie Nicks.

When they got home, they put the decorations and fish inside the tank. It was night, Misty decided to go to sleep. Her and Cordelia fell asleep staring at the fish while cuddling each other.

---
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you like!