I shook my head, still frowning.

"I'm not leaving, Shirley..." I trailed off, feeling sort of embarrassed. "I"m sorry, did you confuse me with someone else?"

Shirley bit her lip and put her hand on her hip, scratching her chin.

"No, you and Niall are the only ones staying here. Niall told me that you were checking out of your room today, he even paid your weekly bill. He said you wouldn't need your room anymore."

I gaped, looking back at Aimee, who had her eyes fixed on the t.v. For a few seconds I found it hard to say anything, but after a while I managed to say yes and she left. When Shirley was out of sight, I furiously charged down to Niall's room- in my pj's and completely barefoot. Angry tears stung in my eyes, but as soon as they fell they dried in the wind.

I pounded on the door, my knuckles screaming in pain.

"Niall! Open up!" I shouted, kicking his door with my foot. I wiped my eyes with my arm and then continued pounding. "Open this door now or I swear to God I will break it down!" I screamed.

I waited for a few seconds, my knuckles red and my big toe, which had collided with the door only a few seconds, was already red. I didn't even care. Last night, it was all a lie to him? He was fooling me, he was secretly mad at me, and this was his way of showing it.

Finally, the door opened slowly and Niall stood in the doorway. His hair was ragged and messy, and he wore sweatpants that hung low on his hips. I tried not to look there, reminding myself of how pissed off I was at him.

"Ave?" He yawned, looking around for Aimee. I shook my head, even more mad that he was trying to smooth things over with me by calling me by my new nickname.

"Don't you even." I growled. "I have nowhere to go! Nowhere!" I covered my eyes with my shaking hands, trying not to cry, but I was so angry. It was useless.

"I..." He was speechless, his eyes wide. I couldn't believe that he was playing stupid- honestly? I never expected him to do something like this. I couldn't afford any other room- I could barely afford the cheapest one and now it was being rented out!

"I can't believe you!" I raged on, shaking my head, my hands shaking furiously. He took a step closer to me and I backed up, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Whatever happened, I can work it out for you, really..." He reassured me, touching my arm. I threw my head back and laughed bitterly, the cold finally hitting me. A shiver went down my spine but I ignored it.

"Don't play stupid, Niall." I warned him, looking straight into his eyes.

"Please, just tell me what happened." He said in a small voice that was quite similar to a child's. I shook my head, completely annoyed with the fact that he was doing this. "Please." He repeated.

"My room, that's what happened! You told Shirley I was leaving, and now someone rented out my room! Niall, that's the only room that I can pay for here, now I have to fucking sleep in my car! You idiot!" I kept ranting on to him.

I saw him sigh, relieved, and I raised an eyebrow at him. What was he doing?

"No, no Avery..." He said. "I just.." A light blush rose to his cheeks and he crossed his arms, the cold hitting him as well. "I didn't want a young mum like you, with a baby girl, to be alone. So last night at like four, I had two beds moved into my room. I have two rooms all to myself- it only makes sense. And that way, I'll be here for you and you'll be safe."

My jaw dropped, and I immediately felt terrible. Poor Niall, I had just dumped all of this crap on him and really he was trying to help me out. My bottom lip wobbled, unstable, and he came closer to me and hugged me.