Bad Boy Vamp + Cocky Werewolf = True Love ? {8}

Start from the beginning

"Tyler?" I whispered them winced at how my voice echoed in my head.

He was still fast asleep so I slid out of bed and carefully walked over to the wardrobe. I grabbed a fresh pair of clothes and locked myself in the bathroom. I turned the shower on and let the hot steam fill the room, a wave of nausea washed over me and I rushed to the toilet. After throwing my guts up I stripped off and climbed in the shower.

"I'm going to kill Tyler for getting me drunk." I mumbled.

I stayed in the shower for a while, just letting the hot water relax my tense muscles and letting the steam clear my head. I thought about last night- all I remember is the colors of all the different shot I drank, red, blue, green, amber... ugh I'm not going out with Tyler again, it's all his fault. A wave of dizziness ripped through me so I climbed out the shower and got dressed.

Tyler was still fast asleep when I came out so I just let him sleep it off. I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed some bread before putting it in the toaster. I made myself some coffee and sat at the island and chewed on my toast.

"Fun night?" Matt asked from behind me.

"Don't start, I drank way to much, I know believe me." I sighed.

"And how's my little brother doing?"

"Sleeping it off, lucky jackass." I muttered.

Matt laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Do you have a death wish?" I growled.

He smiled and walked out. I made some more coffee and toke both cups up stairs. I set them down on the bedside tables and climbed back in bed next to Tyler.

"Ty you awake?" I whispered.

He groaned and buried his head in his pillow.

"No." he answered.

I turned on the TV and started watching the comedy channel while I sipped my drink. After a while Tyler rolled over and sat up slowly. He held his head in his hands and looked at me.

"Hey it's your own fault." I told him.

"What no sympathy?" He groaned.

I smiled and shook my head.

"I brought you coffee, what more do you want?"

"Ugh thanks." He grimaced and slouched down next to me.

Markus's POV

"Charlie calm down." My mum tried frantically to calm my dad.

I sat with my head propped on my arms as he paces up and down, my mum following; unsuccessfully trying to calm him.

"Dad this isn't helping." I sighed heavily.

I can't believe Riley could cause this much trouble but then again she's always in some sort of trouble.

"How the hell could this happen?" he finally yelled. "Not only did a vampire break in but he also kidnapped my daughter!"

I looked up at him- since when do mum and dad care what happens to Riley? They never pay much attention to her so why are they bothered now?

"Relax she'll be fine." I soothed.

"It not her I'm worried about! That damn vampire's gonna pay for making me look like an idiot!"

It suddenly hit me that my parents really don't care about Riley at all, she's their daughter and they don't care. Riley's my little annoying sister who has an attitude and likes to drive me to insanity but she's still my little sis and I still love her- even if I don't show it.

I sighed and buried my head in my arms.

"So what are we going to do?" I mumbled.

"We can't really attack because he'll kill Riley and think of how bad that would look on us." My mum reasoned.

I clenched my fists.

"Yeah but he's hardly going to let her go." I shrugged.

"For now we need to stay calm and come up with a plan." My mum agreed.

"What about Riley?" I asked.

"What about Riley?"

"Well she's been kidnapped by a vampire, he could be doing anything to her and you don't care?"

"She'll be fine." My dad shrugged indifferently and walked out.

My mum just nodded her head and trailed after him, leaving me there in shock. Well I still care what happens to Riley and I'm going to make damn sure she's ok! It's about time I looked after my little sis.