"I just hope that they are okay." She says.

"Yeah, we all do." 

"I'm actually surprised that we haven't seen any mutant animals yet. We haven't even been attacked by birds." Jess says while lookin up at the trees.

"Don't jinx us." I laugh.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit surprised."

"Well it has only been one day since we landed. So anything could happen in the next couple of hours or days." Amelia joins.

"True true." Jess replies.

"I just hope it's not anytime soon." Jett says picking at some grass.

We hear some branches snap behind us and I surprised myself by whipping out one of my guns and aiming it in the direction of the noise. 

"Hello?" I say, not trying to sound scared, but I'm not sure if it worked or not.

I don't hear a reply, but I keep my gun out just incase. Bushes start rustling when someone comes out and has blood all over their clothes. I can't see their face because their hair is blocking it, but it reminds me of someone. 

"Asher!" Zoe yells before running up to him and hugging him. "Where's Uriah?"

Asher just looks at us with a blank stare.

"He's dead." He whispers.

"Wh-what do you mean he's dead?" Zoe whimpers.

"I MEAN HE'S NOT ALIVE ANYMORE!" Asher yells at her and starts crying with Zoe joining him.

"What happened? How did he die?" Jess asks, but Asher just shakes his head.

"Asher, you need to tell us what happened. Is there another group aroung here? Or it is a mutant animal? Where is our stuff? We need to know Asher." I notice that he doesn't have anything on him. 

"Just leave him alone Bastien." Zoe says with tears streaming down her face.

We all decide to give them some alone time, so we sit far enough to give them privacy, but close enough to keep an eye on them.

"I wonder what happened to Uriah." Jess says.

"Yeah. Did anyone else notice that he didn't have anything on him? All of their stuff was gone." I point out.

"Maybe they came across a group of people and they took their stuff and Uriah died in the process." Amelia looks at the ground and starts playing around with the dirt and leaves.

"I also wonder who or what's blood that is on him, because he doesn't seem to be injured." I look back over at Asher and Zoe huddled together.

"I think that we should go and see if Asher can take up to where Uriah was killed. Or maybe he will tell us how he died." Jess suggests. 

"Maybe, let just wait until he's ready to talk." I say and we sit in silence after that, waiting for Asher to be ready to talk.

After what seems to be an hour, Zoe comes over to us while Asher was still hugging his legs.

"He's ready to talk." She sniffs. Her eyes are red and puffy from crying.

"Thank you." Jess says with a smile and we walk over to where Asher is.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I ask him.

"I'm okay thanks. So what do you want to know?" He asks.

"Well, we want to know what happened to Uriah, and where it happened." I say.