Chapter 2

Levi's Pov
"Hehe well you see I may have sort of turned Eren into a baby..." Shitty Glasses replied.

"Are you fucking kidding me! Why would you want to turn Jäger into a baby? More importantly why would you make something like this!?"I asked. Damn, what is with this woman and all these experiments nowadays?

"Well I kinda wanted to make sure this actually worked and since Eren usually helps me in my experiments I kinda asked him, so when I brought him in here he didn't want to do it and I may have, maybe, possibly forced him to do it." She said smiling innocently while picking up the crying baby.

Innocent my ASS! When she picked him up he seemed to cry even louder, kind of as if he were scared of her. Probably is, I mean one look at her and she would give you nightmares. "Give it to me, he's probably scared of you. Probably is, in the mean time go and make an antidote for this thing!" I yelled. She nodded and ran off to who knows where. I just hoped she didn't take long in making the antidote.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Shhhh it's ok don't cry." Oh be quiet I have a thing for little kids!

When I was carrying him I tried to be as soothing as possible to calm him down and soon enough he stopped crying. I mean sure I can be a scary little asshole but I have feelings you know? You know what they say don't judge a book by its cover.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down at Eren. Damn he was the cutest little devil I've ever seen. How is a baby this cute? All the babies I've met have been, snotty, smelly, loud, or a cryer. Which really annoyed me since there was nothing that would make them shut up!

"Is wittle Eren hungry?" I said while hearing his little stomach growl. I then proceeded onto tickling his belly, and hearing his laugh was the most adorable thing in the world. He seemed to be around 1 year old. I'm not really good at telling ages, but I am good at slicing those huge little shit heads.

"Lwevei"he said. "Le-v-i. " I told him while walking to the kitchen. On the way there I ran into the girl with the red scarf. What's her name? I'm thinking Mikasa Ackerman. "Who's the little cutie you're carrying there Sir?" She asked very curiously. She went out to ruffle his head but Eren didn't seem to like her, maybe because she has one of the second scariest glares, mine being the first, and said, "Nu get her way Wevi" and buried his head in my neck. She huffed and said, "I won't hurt you little one." And went touched his head and that's when he lost it and said, "Nu Wevi get scawi girl way! Me no like her!" And started hugging me even tighter and crying. She was pissed.

She's used to mostly everybody liking her, or being her accomplice, but Eren wasn't having it.

I glared at her and said, "He told you he didn't want to be near you and you go out and touch him? Go outside and run 20 laps around the camp, and when you're finished go clean the stables, groom the horses, and polish their reins. Do I make myself clear!?"

She hesitated and said, "I don't think I'm going to do all that just because I touched a little kid."

I looked over at her and gave her one of my intimidating glares. Didn't they ever teach this girl any manners? I simply said, "Excuse me who do you think you're talking to? And on second thought make that 40 laps!If I see just one speck of dirt you are to clean everything again! Do I make myself clear!" While glaring.

"Y-Yes s-sir!" Was all she said before running off with a look that could scare off any beast from a 20 mike radius of us.

I mean at least that'll teach her from talking back to me. I looked over at Eren and said, "The mean girl's gone now. I gave her a punishment and sent her away. Please stop crying." He sniffles and said, "Tank chu fur sening her way! I wuv you Wevi." Damn he was so cute right now , " I do too. Now let's get some food into that little belly of yours!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After basically emptying out the entire pantry to try and find something edible for this kid, I only found some canned tuna, and canned fruit. It's safe to give a kid canned tuna right?

Damn you Sasha! Stop eating all the god damn food!!!

"Wevi"he said and looked up at me with the most beautiful, caring and loving eyes of his. For the first time I actually really cared for this kid. This is a feeling I haven't felt since Isabel, Farlan, and Manny died.

I think it was love. Honestly I think I've always liked Eren, he's the number one reason I questioned my sexuality. After a while of thinking I had come to terms that I was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Almost there)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Sorry)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gay, and gay for Eren.

Although he was a child, that didn't stop me from becoming flustered at every little thing he did. The boy even kissed me! Well, he kissed my cheek.

That counts doesn't it? Each minute that past I kept falling further and further in love with Eren.

Call me weird, wait, don't call me that, I'll kill you if you say that, but I love him, and quite a lot.