Chapter 1

Erens Pov
Life has been such a bitch to me. You miss one speck of dirt and Mr. Clean sends you to clean the stables twice and groom the horses, no he didn't mean Jean.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was about finished cleaning, when Hanji barged in and took my arms,"Let's go Eren you're going to help me in my latest experiment!"Hanji yelled. I was terrified because the last time I helped her with her experiments she had turned me into a neko, and it took weeks before I turned back to normal, and with Mikasa nagging at me at how cute I was, it was UTTER HELL! Everyone wanted to touch my ears and my tail and see if they were real, like what the fuck?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they not know I help Hanji in almost all of her fucking experiments?! If I don't cooperate I'm forced to do it, even if it means strapping me to a table or knocking me out! Everyday I repeatedly tell her that I most certainly DO NOT want to be apart of these little experiments. Think about it, one day one of these experiments could go wrong and cost me my life, but she doesn't seem to give a shit about me. I mean come on what's not to love about me?
——————
...Wait, nevermind, there is one thing that not everyone finds appealing.
——————
"Hanji!I don't want to be involved in any more of your "experiments" the last time I was involved I turned into a neko!"I yelled while being dragged into her office. "Oh come on don't be a fucking baby it'll be fun!"she said excitedly. A bit too excited I might add, and when she's this excited it means that she either 1. Perfected a potion and wants me to test it. Or 2. It means she's not sure if it works and needs to test it on me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Either way she needs me to test it and only me! She never uses anyone other than me and I ask her why, and she just says the same answer as always. "Oh Eren it's because you're special!"
Oh really special my ASS!

Jean seems special, I mean he's a master at disguises! You look for him in the stables, and you can never find him!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we reach her office I quickly take a look around the room for any sharp items that could be involved in her deadly experiments. Hey you never know if she invented a so called teleporting knife, and while in the process of me testing it sliced my arms off!

The woman's crazy so I'm not taking any chances! Luckily she didn't have anything that could kill me, or at least that's what I think, for all I know she could be hiding a knife or even a gun underneath her cabinets. It scares me to see how much she enjoys sharp objects.

Hanjis Pov
I can't believe he actually agreed to this shit! Oh wait, he didn't agree, eh I'll just force him to do it! I look around for my chemicals and start brewing up my potion. Wait, I sound like a witch don't I? Well, I guess you could call me one, I mean I did invent a flying broom stick. That's not weird is it?

Anyways I'm getting off topic my latest experiment was to see if I could create a potion that will turn someone into a baby. I've been working on this for months and it should work. I tried this out on a dog and it worked but now I want to see if it'll work with a human. And I brought Eren here so that he would test it out, if he doesn't I'll forcefully make him test it out! If my potion works I could help save lives! I could become, um, give me a second...HANJI THE GREAT!

"Okay Eren I need you to sit on this round metal table for just a sec while I get the stuff ready?"I said calmly. After I said this I continued brewing up my potion, let's just hope this will work. If not, oh shit I'm doomed. I might die if this doesn't work, and this damn sexy woman ain't ready to die. Well, at least not yet.

"Umm are you sure about this Hanji?I don't really trust you."Eren said. How could someone not trust me I'm an angel. Well, maybe not such an angel, but most of the time I am! Right?

Either way I just need him to drink my special potion. I haven't really had time to come up with a name for it yet, but I need to. It'll help it sell more! What? I need the money. Oh wait, it's not that important anymore, maybe I can trade it for some more chemicals?

"Open up Eren!" I said while shoving the drink down his throat. Sure I felt bad but it's for science, and this will help me become the worlds best scientist! Oh wait, I'm the only scientist, silly me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm praying that this will work out successfully, unlike the other times. Wait did I say other times? No! I meant motherly times!

Levi's Pov
I was walking down the halls when I heard what I think was Jäger screaming,"HANJI WAIT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING I NEVER AGREED TO---"that was all I heard before there was dead silence. I was tempted to go and see what all this shit was about, but I had decided to let it be. It was probably shitty glasses trying out another experiment on him. I really don't know why she always does it on him, but hey at least it isn't me. I'd rather die than let her test those nasty ass chemicals on me!

A few hours later...
Still Levi's Pov
I was in my office filling out some paper work when I heard crying coming from shitty glasses's office and it wouldn't stop, I let it go on for a few minutes but after it started to really piss me off! I couldn't stand the noise any longer, it was just so fucking loud!

I walked into her office yelling,"WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THE CRYING---"I had stopped. There was a baby wearing Jäegers clothes but they fit them way to big. "Hanji where the hell did Eren go?" I asked, before starring at her.

Oh dear lord did I just call Jaeger by his first name.

The thought of that sent shivers down my spine. It felt weird to hear that come out of my mouth. The way his name came out left a bitter sweet taste in my mouth.