Chapter 16: Leo Head

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Lyllianna! You have to blend in, change into what I'm wearing!"

"Fine . . ." I sighed.

I took off the outfit I previously wore and began piecing together the "Female Upper Class Outfit".

"Happy?" I asked, leaving the closet with my armor in my arms.

"Perfect! I already paid, so let's go." Imogen smiled, reaching for my wrist again.

"Hang on a sec, I better walk for a minute. Settle myself in this outfit."

Nodding, we exited the store. After losing sight of the dress shop, I stopped walking.

"C'mon, Lyllianna! The sun goes down soon!"

"Wait!" I said, spreading my legs apart. Items of clothing fell to the ground and I backed away from the pile of clothing.

"You stole from Bit of Skirt? She paid for your dress! Why would you do that to her?" Imogen crossed her arms.

"For Aria. She needs to stall for us to make a straight run to Castle Fairfax. If she had their attention, it'll be easier to make our entrance."

"Although your methods were wrong, you're right. We need Aria. Toss me Aria's clothes, we need to go."

Throwing the Hot Date Outfit towards Imogen, she caught it and we started our sprint back towards Castle Fairfax. Once we'd met up with the others, it didn't take much for Aria to put on the outfit.

"Now what?" Aria wondered, rolling her eyes.

"We need you to distract for us. It'll make Imogen and I's invasion."

"Damn both of you." Aria said ignorantly and strutted away.

"Did she just . . . leave?" Anthony beckoned.

"I don't—" I began, but froze at the sight of Aria.

"Excuse me, can I get some help over here?" Aria teased.

"Bloody hell!" Anthony smiled "I'll be back."

"Now's our chance! Go!" Walter spoke, taking off towards the castle.

We bolted past the crowd which had formed around Aria and reached the castle doorsteps.

"This way!" Walter urged.

We entered an opening under the castle and I acknowledged a Demon Door in one of the available pathways.

"A Demon Door under the Castle?" I spoke curiously.

"We can't waste our time with a silly Demon Door! We have to find a secret entrance into the castle!" Walter replied.

"Maybe the Demon Door is our secret entrance!" Imogen smirked.

"Don't be silly, this thing has been here much longer than Castle Fairfax. Plus, all they do is talk of hints and other rubbish nonsense."

"I'm going to talk with it. Although it may have been here longer than the Castle, that doesn't mean it doesn't know a way inside of it."