Chapter 15: Trouble in Bloodstone

Start from the beginning

"Thank Avo you're okay!" I smiled.

Hugging her, I released and looked for Walter. Sadly, there was only one face I could see amongst the dust . . . Aria.

"Nice to see you again, Lyllianna." Aria smirked.

"I wish I could say the same to you. Where's Walter?"

"He's this way, follow me."

The three of us hurried alongside Aria. My sword in hand, we stopped at an open clearing.

"Welcome to my ship. Isn't she a beauty?"

"This is yours?" Imogen exclaimed "It's massive!"

Walter sat upon the deck, eying me down. His tense face turned into a soothing smile. He was glad I was back, and I was happy to see him.

"Now let's climb aboard before we become Reaver's next victims. We have much to talk about."

We set off for the Bowerstone Port. The journey was long and tension rose between Aria and I. Word of Sparrow had traveled around Albion. The tales becoming more known throughout time. Apparently, the Hero had won the Crucible and joined into Lucien's army. Some say she won't make it back, others say she will come back with Lucien's head . . . But in the end, no one truly knows.

Sitting inside the Resting Quarters of the massive ship, I noticed Anthony walking towards me.

"Got bored of bothering Aria?" I laughed.

"Actually, I came here to see you . . ." He smirked, sitting beside me.

"I see." I rolled my eyes "What do you want?"

"You." He smiled, leaning towards me.

Before I could turn away, he took his hand, forcing our lips to meet. I tried to pull away, but gave in and began kissing back. As time grew, the kiss became more passionate. Our tongues collided together in a smooth, lustful rage. He began to climb on top of me, putting his hands on my sides.

Realizing what was happening, I pulled away and sighed "I can't do this . . ."

We sat forward and he stood tall, facing towards me.

"I'll see ye' later." Anthony winked and walked away.

'What have I gotten myself into now . . .'

After resting, I awoke to see Imogen standing over me.

"Imogen?" I groaned.

"We need to talk. C'mon!"

Pulling me up, she dragged me over to Anthony and Walter. Standing awkwardly across from Anthony, I bit my lip.

"I have a confession to make . . ." I sighed "I've gotten my first message from the Shadow Court . . ."

"What?" Walter exclaimed.

"When?" Imogen gasped.

"After the explosion. The mark has a message on it." I revealed the mark on my wrist.

" . . . No light in the dark of Oakvale's dismay,
Give me the Tongue of Elirva Grey . . . "

"One problem, who is Elirva Grey?" Imogen asked.

"I know her . . . Back before I came here, when I was merely a child, I crossed her. Her sister, Amanda, would become Mayor of Bowerstone. Elirva didn't like that. She took Amanda and injured her. Later, I learned that she bled out in a cellar under her house. We never forgave ourselves for letting that happen . . . Not to the day . . ."

"We?" Anthony wondered "Who's we?"

"An old friend . . . My best friend . . . But that's the past. We need to face the present."

"Okay. So what's our plan?" Imogen asked.

"Walter?" I nudged.

"As I said earlier, it's a long shot, but there is one person who might have the cure you need."

"Who?"

"His name is Leo Head."

"Great, first we chase shadows, now we're chasing myths too? I'm not doing it." Anthony grunted.

"Who's Leo Head?"

"A dead potion maker. He was one of the first residents in Castle Fairfax." Imogen sighed.

"I've heard some of the councilors from guard camp gossip about him. They say he haunts Castle Fairfax, where his laboratory use to be."

"Are you sure about this Walter?" I asked.

"As sure as I can be. If it'll help you, we need to do it."

"Fine. We'll dock in Bowerstone, break into Castle Fairfax, find this Leo Head, and get the cure before I turn."

"Sounds like a plan." Walter cheered.

"You'll regret this, Lyllianna. You're just wasting your time." Anthony spat, walking away.

"I hope you're right about this . . ." Imogen sighed.

Sighing, I went up to the deck and sat down. It was going to be a long year ahead, and I'm ready for it.

A/N: Hey guys! I have a few confessions to make about this Chapter . . . One, this was SUPPOSE to be the Leo Head Chapter and Reaver was never suppose to appear. Second, Aria wasn't suppose to come back, but I got multiple messages asking about her, so here she is! And here's my ending questions! What do you think about Anthony and Lyllianna? What will happen next? Find out soon! Thanks!
~KurtDestin