Ice Skating pt. 2

A/N - I am alive! I'm sorry per usual that I'm crap at updating but I'm (trying) to work on that.
Also I realized how many typos I have in previous chapters so I'm  also going to try and proof read more thoroughly. ( I almost forgot while I was inactive this story got over 1,000 views! Thank you all so much!)

Kaori's POV
A slow song suddenly sounded through the speakers and Tsubaki and Watari had been racing each other through the court when the abrupt change happened. They attempted to stop but in an almost surreal chain of events they both ended up smashing into the wall and falling to the ice. Watari turned around to have a red line of blood running from his nose and Tsubaki had a bruise forming on her head. To prevent further injury they both sat out at the flimsy plastic tables that were set up outside the rink.

Kaori couldn't suppress her laughter, so she turned to face the outer wall of the rink and laughed until tears began blurring her eyes.
Kousei shuffled over, gripping the wall as he made his way towards Kaori.
"What's wrong?!" He asked her when he saw her face. "They're tears of laughter!" She explained, giggling. A look of relief passed over Kousei's face.
___________________

Kousei's POV
"I'm getting the hang of this!" Kaori shouted from down the rink. Kousei had just become comfortable enough to let go of the wall and skate slowly on his own.
As he finally mustered up his courage to move forward at a reasonable pace he heard a scream behind him. Someone flew into his back and he only just saved himself from falling by grabbing the wall right before hitting the ice.
Kousei realized that someone was Kaori as she sat on the ice in front of him.

___________________

"It was entirely your fault." Kaori said while narrowing her eyes at Kousei. "How did I make you fall?!" He exclaimed. "I was skating fine but when I tried stopping to skate with YOU I tripped."

A/N - My next chapter might take a little longer than they usually do (Not counting this one cause it took several months) because I want to write about a competition .
I have to research the music competitions in Japan so I can get an accurate description and what not which may take a while.