Tsubaki

A/N- So this is the special I'm doing for 100 views! It's what Tsubaki's POV is of I guess this whole situation. I hope you enjoy!

Tsubaki watched as Kaori dug her face into Kousei's blazer. She had known this was bound to happen. Why did she seem to care? Maybe Nao was right and she did like Kousei. She shook her head to clear away the thoughts and put on a smile. She saw that Kaori had let go of Kousei and backed up to address them all. "I missed you all so much! I'm so glad to be back!"

For the entire day, Kaori remained close to Kousei. She was either hanging on to his arm or standing so that there was no space between them. She sighed. Maybe if she had accepted her feelings sooner this wouldn't have happened, maybe she would be in Kaori's place. At least they would be able to walk home together.
Just her and Kousei. Maybe she could muster up the courage then to tell him how she felt while she still had the chance.
____________________
"Hey Tsubaki, Kao Chan is gonna walk home with us today because she wanted to come over to my house." Tsubaki stood there for a few seconds, not saying anything. This was supposed to be her time with Kousei alone! She didn't hate Kaori it just bothered her how close they seemed to be that day. Kousei gave her a questioning look. "Oh! Yeah that's great! It'll be great to have her company!" She quickly hurried off. "I have to be somewhere, bye!" She shouted back to Kousei so that he wouldn't question her leaving so suddenly.
__________________________
Tsubaki collapsed on her bed face first within walking through the door to her room. She had two options. She could either confess to Kousei or convince herself that the feelings she had for him weren't there and that this was all just a misunderstanding of her emotions. She had tried the second option so many times before but here she was, debating whether to tell Kousei how she felt or not. She flipped over to her back and decided to sleep on it.

She felt consciousness returning to her as her eyes slowly opened. She sat up and rubbed away the sleep.  Suddenly she remembered the decision she had promised herself to make in the morning. One more day to decide surely couldn't hurt...

At School

Tsubaki walked through the entrance to see Kaori holding Kousei's hand. She didn't think too much of it because of how close Kaori had been to Kousei the day before. Kaori gave him a quick hug and waved goodbye, running off somewhere. Probably to a class. She walked up to him.
"Hey Kousei!" Tsubaki said cheerfully. "Oh, hi!" He replied. "Why are you smiling like and idiot?" Tsubaki questioned. "Oh, um..he he.. Kaori and I are dating."
She stood there shocked. How could she have been so stupid? Before she'd been sure Kaori hadn't felt the same way. It had only been yesterday that she really began to question that theory. Why couldn't she have accepted the fact that Kaori like him back and saved herself all that time wondering if she should confess or not. "Oh,...good for you two!" She forced herself to look happy for him.
______________________
So I hope you all enjoyed the special! It was just an idea that I had in mind and I figured I could incorporate it into the story this way. I should have the next real chapter out in at about a week.