Valentine's Day

Kaori's POV
Kaori was just finishing stirring the ingredients for the chocolate she was making for Kousei. She'd been doing this for the past half an hour. She hoped Kousei would have gotten her something.  If he hadn't she would have to eat the chocolate herself.  She was sure he would though.

Kousei's POV
"Happy Valentine's Day!" Said Tsubaki as she walked to school with Kousei. He stopped dead in his tracks.  He'd forgotten about Valentine's Day.  'This means I've forgotten to get Kaori something.' He thought. "Sorry Tsubaki I have to go somewhere, bye!" He ran ahead, hoping to make it to a bakery before school started.

________________

He ran through the school gates, panting heavily. In his hand was a box of chocolates and caneles. "Hey Kousei!" He turned around and saw Kaori standing behind him. She gave him a weird look and asked "Why are you so out of breath?" "Um..."  He began to think of an excuse he could use. Kaori would be furious if she knew he had forgotten Valentine's Day. "I..Uh.thought I was gonna be late because..Uh...my phone's clock was behind" said the panting Kousei. "Um..Okay then." She responded while giving him a weird look. "Well I made you some chocolates." She held out a bag that was tied with a pink ribbon. He took the bag and handed her the caneles and chocolates. "Thank you! For a moment I thought you'd forgotten about Valentine's Day." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into an embrace. Hesitantly he brought his arms up and placed them on her back. "Ha ha..I would never forget.."

Back to Kaori's POV
Kaori knew he had forgotten but she decided to spare him the shame. He was stuttering far too much for him to have not. It was almost cute how flustered he was. She suppressed a laugh and pulled gently pulled away from him.
"So..What were you planning for Valentine's Day?" She asked with a grin. "Oh..umm I was thinking we could see a movie..?" Kousei answered. "Sounds great!" She agreed. She saw the wave of relief cross his face. At least he'd come up with a decent date idea on the spot so she couldn't be mad at him.

Kousei's POV (I promise this is the last POV change)
Kaori seemed to enjoy the movie he'd taken her to. Luckily he'd been planning to take her to the cinema anyways so he was able to come up with the idea when she asked him what they would be doing. "The ending was so romantic! I loved the part when..." Kousei listened to her rant about the movie as they walked to her house. When they arrived at the entrance to the bakery she turned to face him. "You're welcome to come inside with me."
"Okay." He replied. He followed her through the door. "Hey mom, dad!" She greeted her parents who were working behind the counter. He continued following her up to her room.
Upon entering she dramatically flopped onto her bed. Kousei dropped his school bag by her desk and sat next to her. She rose and fell limp again on his shoulder, letting her head rest there. She suddenly sat up straight. "You never did try one of my chocolates did you?" She asked. Kousei remembered the chocolates in his pocket and nodded. "You should try one now so you can tell me how delicious they are." Kousei pulled the bag from his coat pocket and untied the ribbon holding it in place. He reached into the bag and pulled one out, popping it into his mouth. He hadn't expected it to taste very amazing but was pleasantly surprised. "Mmmmm. Dese ar pretti good." He said through his mouthful of chocolate. Kaori giggled "Glad you like them." He loudly gulped down all the chocolate in his mouth. The sharp whistle of the wind outside brought his attention to the window. It was completely filled with white.

____________________
I finally came up an idea to progress this story! I've planned out the next part so I should be publishing it within the next three days. Also as a side note this AU is close to 200 views! Thank you all so much!