Chapter 4: The Next Victim

Myra

I was stunned. It wasn't a dream? Really?

" I know what your thinking. And it wasn't a bad dream. It was reality. Now. Do you notice something?"

"Wait. Where on earth am I? This is not my room."

"Take a guess."

"Your room."

"No."

"Jayden's room."

"No."

"Who's room then?"

"Your moms. How come you did not recognize it? Let's see since Jayden taught his tricks to me. You were never allowed to go in here and you never snuck in. Goody- Goody much? Anyway I read your mind."

" I didn't notice," I responded sarcastically.

"Now for my victim. Your mom."

"Nooo-"

Then she duck taped my mouth and my fangs started to come, again. My voice sounded muffled. Then Jayden appeared. Teleportation. I hate him. How did they find my moms room anyway. Only dad and I know the way. Not even moms friends. That's how big our mansion is! She must of been tricked into showing the mermaid.

Just then I heard the muffled screams of my mother. Her scared eyes looked at me. Where were they going to take us? Or her? Would they leave me here?

"Krystal, come on," Jayden said angerly.

That was the name of the bitten-used-to-be-mermaid-now-vamp. Krystal. It fits. Then Krystal let's go of me and grabs Jayden's hands. They teleport out. But they leave me. I can't believe I ever got involved with him. I hate him. This is all my fault.

Suddenly my fangs pierce through the duck tape tearing it. Then my super strength turns on and breaks my chain of duck tape connecting my wrists together. I then pull of the duck tape from my arms and mouth. Now the search for mom begins. I need to get mom out of there before they drain her.

Then suddenly my head hurts and I see everything go black again.

---------------

I wake up in a different house. One full of darkness to human-eyes but look bright to vamp-eyes. I was in a room with a girly coffin and the room looked girly. It had a sign on the coffin," Myra's coffin".

Ky! He was a vampire! Man not only that but the door had signs saying," Prince Ky welcomes you." He was a prince! I never thought.

He made this room for me? He is such a gentleman. I've had a crush on Ky for a long time but let's just say Jaydon got in the way. Maybe he wants to ask me out! Really! I need to find my mom and I'm thinking about him asking me out! I get distracted so easily.

Ky walks in. " Now I understand the sitch. Your mom was taken by Jayden and his freshly-turned-vampire girlfriend. I understand her name is Krystal. I understand that you need to search for her and I found her location. The only problem is Jayden has THE OSWER. A powerful object that kills any vampire instantly."

"You're kidding right about the oswer. And I did NOT know you were a prince. And how long have you had this room ready?"

" A month but the coffin had only been there since you became a vampire. Before there was a bed. Yeah I kept it secret. And no I am not kidding."

" Could I stay here for you know safety?"

" Of course. And one more thing would you be my. . . You know. . . Girlfriend."

" Yes. 100x yes!"

I know I should be focused but he could help me. And he and I are in love. Now time to make a rescue plan.