GETTING TO KNOW YOU

(Warning this chapter contains some at the end. That's why it's rated M Enjoy!)

Sehun's POV
I hate being the maknae it's so shitty. Everyone else got hot, sexy girls with long hair but me. Well except Minseok but the girl he got is just as weird as him so it's a perfect match. My personal assistant, whose name is apparently Min, doesn't have a petite frame like the girls I'm used to seeing around the SM building. Don't get me wrong she wasn't fat - manager hyung would never hire anyone like that. But she's not slight like the rest of them. And she's tall too, even in flats. Was this really the best manager hyung could give me?
"Hi Min, I'm Chen but you can call me Jongdae. Don't worry about Sehun he's just in a mood today," he assured her. I took a deep breath and then went forward to approach her. I should at least give her a chance. She's not ugly, just.. unconventional.
"Hello Min, it's a pleasure to meet you," I greeted her with a formal bow. "Let's talk and get to know each other." She nodded and followed me back to my seat. I was tempted to ask her to sit on my lap but I quickly decided against it. That would be too forward, even for me.
"Sorry for being late and making a fool of myself. I intend to make it up to you and be a very good personal assistant to you." Well she seemed nice enough, and looking at her again she did seem pretty. Maybe I judged her too quickly. Still, I had an image to maintain.
"Well, let's see how you do. Once manager hyung comes back I'll give you a list of duties which you can do for me." As I said this, our manager walked in and told us that we had the morning off and to be back at the dance studio at 1 pm. This naturally resulted in cheers from all of the members. Some of them even started making plans to go out with their personal assistants.
"So, do you want to go out and get some bubble tea or something?" She had a hopeful glint in her eyes, but I was about to crush that. She can't have me that easy. I need to make her want me first, and then maybe I'll reconsider.
"Yeah I'd love some. Choco milk tea with coffee pearls. The code to get into the dorm is 7299. I'll pay you when you come back." She stood there for a bit before giving me a little bow and began to walk out of the conference room, but I stopped her in her tracks. "Oh and Min, be quick about it." She didn't turn around, but nodded slightly and walked out, leaving me with a smirk on my face. Yes that's right, Min. I'm not a nice guy. But if you please me, I might change my ways.

Min's POV
God he is such a brat. And there I was, acting like the good little girl that I'm not. I should've popped him one right then and there, but that probably would've landed me a huge lawsuit and ruined any chance I have at getting another job again. That's why I'm running out of the SM building like some idiot, trying to catch up with one of the other assistants. Annoyingly, most of them were with their members, which is what I thought, or at least hoped, Sehun would do as well. I knew he would be like this.
Just as I was thinking this, I heard a voice calling after me and I turned around.
"Min! Min! Wait up!" The person calling after me was carrying a Gucci bag, which made me think that perhaps she was Tao's personal assistant.
"Oh hi, I'm sorry I don't think I caught your name," I replied, feeling embarrassed that I didn't remember. Then again, I made quite the entrance so it's natural for everyone to remember me. I really need to stop being so clumsy.
"Don't worry about it, really. I'm Nari Kim, Tao's personal assistant. Are you going to the bubble tea store?" Bingo I knew it.
"Yeah I am. Is Tao-ssi not joining you?" I asked, hoping that I wasn't the only one with a brat.
"No, he got sudden inspiration for a rap so he went to his room. But we'll be having lunch together with some of the others later. You gonna join us?" This made me feel even more annoyed. Even the maknae of EXO-M, who I always thought was just as bratty as Sehun, is a decent guy. Great.

"I don't think I can. Sehun has me running a bunch of errands for him. I have no idea what his plans are for lunch." She looked at me sympathetically.
"Oh, don't worry Min-ah. I'll talk to Tao for you. Tao-ssi and Sehun-ssi seem to be good friends. Let's go and get the bubble tea." I nodded and off we went, talking to each other about everything and anything. Hopefully we would become good friends.

I punched in the code to the EXO dorm and walked in, with Nari following behind. The first person we saw was Suho, who was chatting to his personal assistant on the couch. He got up and smiled at us. I can see why he's called the 'Mama' of EXO now.
"Hello Min-ah, Nari-ssi," he greeted with a formal bow which made Nari blush. I was surprised too – after all he is an idol and we're just assistants. The girl who is his personal assistant doesn't realise quite how lucky she is. "You guys are the personal assistants for Sehun and Tao right?" We both nodded, still feeling overwhelmed by the experience. Even though I am Sehun's personal assistant, I still feel incredibly lucky. So many people would literally kill for this job.
"Yeah I have his bubble tea right here, do you know where he is?" I asked.
"Yep he's in his dorm room, second door on the left. I think Tao is with him." We thanked him once again for his help and went towards Sehun's room, making sure to knock first.
"Just give me a moment!" Sehun shouted so we waited patiently outside the room, both confused as to what was going on. Almost a minute passed until Sehun opened the door, his deadpan face changing to a smirk once he saw me. Stupid brat.
"Here's your bubble tea, Sehun-ssi. Is there anything else you would like me to do?" I asked in the sweetest voice I could muster. I felt so fake but this is my job.

"Err yeah. Get me lunch from that place across the street. And then you can do whatever." Great so I wasn't going to get to even eat with him? All the other members were bonding with their assistants except Sehun. I looked at him and noticed that he was eyeing Nari and I felt like puking. He is such a guy. "What's a beautiful creature like you doing outside my room then?" he asked, turning his seductive voice on to the maximum. I felt like rolling my eyes but stopped myself at the last second. Nari on the other hand just looked like a bright red tomato.
"Yeah, Suho-ssi told us that Tao is in here too," she stated while walking in. Sehun tried to stop her with his hands but he wasn't very successful. "So is Tao-ssi in here- oh!" She covered with her free hand in shock, so I walked in to see what the fuss was about. Tao was sitting up on the bed, shirtless, and with curiously flushed cheeks. Something tells me they weren't just collaborating on a rap.
"I did try to warn you not to come in," Sehun said, trying to hold back his laughter. Everything is just a game to him isn't it? No wonder he's the maknae. Meanwhile, Tao got up from the bed and grabbed the bubble tea from Nari, who was still blushing madly.

"Thank you, Nari-ya. Just let me go to my room and grab a clean shirt. The others are going to meet us at the restaurant," he said nonchalantly while walking out of the room. "What's your name by the way?" Wow. He was actually bothering to know me. I don't think Sehun would've done the same if I wasn't his PA.
"I'm Min," I replied while bowing formally. This Chinese maknae seemed alright, why couldn't I just be his assistant instead?
"Well Min, you can join us for lunch if you want after you've bought this brat his food," he said, making Sehun pull a face.
"I'd love to, thank you," I replied and he smiled and then left. I felt pleased because it meant that I could not only make more new friends with the other assistants, but I could also find out more about Sehun and what his problem is.

Sehun's POV
Once I was alone I flopped onto my bed and sighed. Not only was Min a quirky weirdo with short hair, but also a cock blocker. I was about to get the best blowjob in weeks but then she just had to go fucking knocking on my door. I knew I shouldn't have given it to Tao first. Now I was alone in my room with a raging hard-on boner and no-one to do anything about it. Oh well, desperate times call for desperate measures.
I jump up to the door, lock it, and lie back on my bed. Unzipping my trousers, I let myself spring free as I began to pump myself with my hands. Usually I would have a bit of foreplay but right now I was too sexually frustrated for that. With every pump I felt myself closer, and I tried my best to keep quiet, not wanting to freak out the beauty that is Suho's PA, who was probably still in the main room with him.
Soon enough I was coming, and as I did I threw my head back and visualised Min at the end of my bed in her big glasses and wearing only my shirt. What the fuck Sehun? What are you doing imagining her? I shook my head, trying to get rid of the image of Min from my mind. I got up and cleaned myself off with the tissues under my bed but once I was done, I had nothing to do except dwell on what just happened. I could understand if I fantasized about Kyungsoo's PA, or Suho's, or even Tao's. But Min? Just stop it, Sehun. Fuck It's just a phase, it'll wear off I told myself. But somehow, I wasn't quite believing it.

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

(End of sample audiobook)

Thank u guys for reading I'm going to be updating soon after editing so expect more content❤️