CONSEQUENCES

Wtf did I find 👆👆

Min's POV

With shaking hands I rang the doorbell to my apartment, too tense to go and look for my keys. My flatmate came rushing to the door and flung it wide open, her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"And where exactly have you been, Choi Min? I have been texting and calling you for the past 2 hours now I've been worried sick!" She looked angry but her face softened when she saw me looking down at the ground. "Hey are you okay?" I shook my head, resisting the urge to burst into tears. She saw that I was clearly upset and so she pulled me into a hug and lead me to the couch. I sat upright, my mind running away with itself as it replayed the scenario with Sehun again and again. "Please tell me what's wrong Min I have never seen you like this."

"Me... Sehun... oh god kill me now," I murmured , putting my head in my hands. Soobin patted my back soothingly and it made me feel more relaxed.

"Want to tell me about it? You don't have to." I had never seen this caring, nurturing side of her before but I appreciated it very much. I really needed to rant to someone about this, especially since Nari was probably going to grill me about every last detail without mercy tomorrow.

"Suho-ssi suggested that the EXO boys spend their night off with their own personal assistants," I started with a heavy sigh, recalling how hopeful I had been only hours ago.

"I can see where this is going. Did you get stood up by Sehun or something? I swear to god if that motherfucker hurts you one more time-"

"No it isn't that. He was lovely about it. He took me out on a tour of Seoul at night," I admitted, feeling even more horrible. He actually was kind to me, genuine even. And you just left him there without a reason as to why you were going. Well done Min.

"Oh well that's nice of him. What's the problem?" I took a deep breath, knowing that I had to admit what happened.

"He leaned into kiss me. And i just ran away." My voice was no louder than a mousy whisper at this point. Soobin just stared at me, her eyes as massive as D.O's, clearly in disbelief at what I had just said.

"You... ran away. One of the hottest men in the whole of South Korea with the finest wanted to kiss you and you just ran away?!?!" I just rolled my eyes and leant back against the couch cushions.

"You put far too much emphasis on his you know. And yes I ran away. He doesn't love me, does he? And I am his assistant. I can't afford to have feelings with him. Besides, he is such a player." I was prattling off to her all the reasons why I didn't kiss him, but I'm not sure I really believed them myself.

"Is that why you are dressed up all fancy? To ?" I blushed and nodded.

"It was Nari's idea. She is Tao's assistant. She wanted me to teach him a lesson about how he just can't get everything he wants when he wants it."

"But do you want him?" This was the question I absolutely feared, because I really didn't know the answer. When it was just the two of us running around totally carefree, I was having the best time of my life. But was that because we were drunk? Would he ever act like that around me if all the other EXO members were there too? Am I just a short-term conquest who he will be tired of once I accept his advances? Out of all the members, I never would have thought that Sehun would be the most complex.

"I really don't know." Soobin just nodded and smiled at me.

"Go to sleep. You need it. I will make you pancakes for breakfast tomorrow okay?" I put my arms around Soobin, grateful for her being so nice to me even when I had done something which was probably incredibly stupid.