Solos (Juego 1)

Esta es la idea:

Voy a escribir las letras de los solos de Harry, y tienen que adivinar que canción es...

La primera que comente en esa estrofa se va a ganar una dedicación (si la misma persona es la primera en dos estrofas o más, elegiré a la siguiente persona que haya comentado), y voy a hacer sorteo de otras dos chicas que comenten y van a ser parte de ese imagina {No sé si me entienden, porque soy pésima explicando}...

Comencemos...

********************

"... Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you..."

********************

"... Shot me out of the sky. You're my kryptonite. You keep making me weak. Yeah, frozen and can't breathe..."

********************

"... Oh, tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on. You can get get anything that you want. Baby, just shout it out, shout it out. Baby, just shout it out..."

********************

"... I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape. You never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans. But you're perfect to me..."

********************

"...I want to write you a song. One that's beautiful as you are sweet. With just a hint of pain. For the feeling that. I get when you are gone. I want to write you a song..."

********************

"... Do you remember summer '09. Wanna go back there every night. Just can't lie it was the best time of my life. Lying on the beach as the sun blew out. Playing this guitar by the fire too loud. Oh my my they could never shut us down..."

********************

"... She knows, she knows. That I've never let her down before. She knows, she knows. That I'm never gonna let another take her love from me now..."

********************

No pueden negar, algunas se las regalé envueltas y con moño incluido... Haha🙈

*********************

Las quiero💕
All the love.

@CamiESN.