Peter said, "No, I can't p--"

Ruby looked behind Peter and saw Aiden, his Beta. Another set of memories evoked when she remembered how Aiden used to beat her. She smirked at him and he frowned, "Aiden."

Aiden said with an aggravated voice, "Ruby."

Ruby grinned, "You mean Alpha Warzone."

She brought her wolf out and her voice changes it, "Say it."

Aiden bowed his head and said quickly, "Alpha Warzone."

Ruby clapped her hands and said, "Well done, dog."

She continued after showing the amount of her power, "Now, Aiden take me now to the location. I don't want to stay here for too long"

Aiden looked at Peter and nodded. Aiden started to walk towards the woods, while Ruby, Isaac, Dylan and Peter followed him.

Ruby looked everywhere and a new memory would pop out, something that she had forgotten. But these woods held too many terrible reminders. She continued walking, until Aiden announced, "It is here."

Ruby asked while looking around, "Which damage did he do?"

Peter answered, "He killed five night guards."

Ruby whispered, "Sneaky."

Peter asked, "What?"

Ruby looked at him and said, "You can go. We will take over now."

She looked at a three that a lighting mark and Ruby tried to remember what that meant. She had read several books on rogues' behaviour and she had seen the symbol.

She was about to trace with her fingers, when Peter said, "We are not leaving you here alone. Something mi--"

Ruby turned and said in a stone cold voice, "I am not your concern. I am here for the rogue and then I'm out."

Peter asked, "Why do you want the rogue?"

Ruby waved a hand in dismissively, "None of your business."

Peter started, "You are my respon--"

Ruby made a buzzer sound and said, "Wrong. You had your chance, but I have moved on."

Peter said hopefully, "But you can't."

Ruby remembered the smirk he used when he rejected her, so she imprinted the same smirk and said, "But I did. He is way better than you."

Peter started to say something, but Aiden grabbed Peter's arm. They looked at each other and Ruby understood they were using mind-link to communicate.

She snapped them from their trance, "Get out!"

Both of them jumped and she loved to see them afraid. Mentally, she was laughing and her wolf enjoyed the sight. Her wolf didn't care about her ex-mates; she had given her heart to someone way better. To someone unusual, just like she is.

Aiden dragged Peter to the direction that they came. Ruby heard till there no noises, therefore they were long gone.

She turned around and found Isaac and Dylan smirking with cruelty.

Dylan announced, "I hate them."

Isaac intervened, "Although, I would love to see Ruby tearing the Alpha."

Ruby smirked at his wish, she wished that she could, but rules were rules. She was allowed to deal with the rogue, not her personal vendetta.

She turned serious and showed both of them while tracing her fingers on the symbol, "A lighting symbol. I don't remember what it meant."

Isaac said, "Revenge."

Ruby whispered, "We need to find him before someone kills him."

Both of them nodded and they searched for some clues around the area but found nothing that could help them. Dylan said, "We need a plan."

Suddenly, the air shifted and she felt a presence far away. Ruby mind-linked Isaac and Dylan, "We have company. It can be our rogue." Both of them nodded but didn't say anything out loud. Ruby continued in mind-link, "Follow my lead."

Ruby shouted enough to make them hear, "God, Peter thinks he is all mighty. I hope to get alone, so I can k--"

Dylan interrupted, "But when will he be? He is always with that dog."

Ruby said, "I have an idea."

Isaac asked, "What idea?"

Ruby said, "I say that I want to meet him here and dumb as he is, he will. And as soon as I do, I will strike."

The air shifted again but this time was clear. No one was on the background listening. She felt danger waver. She told them truthfully, "We need to catch him tomorrow."

They nodded and walked back to the old pack house that Ruby once called home.

*****

Read, vote and comment!