It was both of my parents, my older siblings, April and Travis, and then Effy. I was actually surprised to see Travis here since usually he spent his time off with his girlfriend. Just as I began to get curious about where she was, she walked around the corner giving me a small wave which I returned with a gentle smile.

The slight insanity died down and they all began making small talk with one another, mostly Luke though who I felt slightly bad for since he was being bombarded with questions. Luckily, April had pulled me aside and into our dining room that still needed to be set up fro Thanksgiving in a couple days.

"Mom told me about you and Ellis." She looked around, double checking to make sure no one was listening in. I sighed in frustration. I wasn't exactly fond of my mom running around and telling my family members about my breakup.

"Okay?" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well what happened?" She asked as if it was required that I should've told her.

"It just didn't work out." I stumbled over my words, being as vague as possible. She inhaled deeply then grabbed my shoulders.

"What really happened?" She questioned. She looked right into my eyes as I did to her and I gave in instantly. I cleared my throat, looking away from her and I nearly felt ashamed to tell her what really happened.

"He cheated on me." I choked out. I bit at the inside of my cheek as I kept staring the the ground.

"Hey." She softly said, catching my attention and picking my head back up. "It was his loss. And if it makes you feel better, I like you and Luke together a lot better."

"We aren't together." I replied, a hint of annoyance in my voice from the constant assumption that we were.

"'We aren't together' my ass. I've seen the way he is around you and I've seen it for the past couple of years. He looks at you the way dad looks at mom." She glanced over to the side, making sure for a second time that no one was eavesdropping.

"That is so cliche." I scoffed. "No he doesn't." I shook my head at her, not accepting her idea.

"And I noticed it in you today." She added. I furrowed my eyebrows at her as I wasn't picking up what she meant.

"Noticed what in me?" I asked, looking her up and down with the same expression.

"He's in love with you, Autumn." She easily said. I was taken back from her bluntness, not really letting her words sink in. "Everyone sees it, that's why we all bug you about it." She informed me. It did make a lot of sense, the bugging me part. But I just don't see how it could all of a sudden be now that he would change how he felt about me.

"That's ridiculous." I laughed, shaking my head.

"Agree with me on these things then." She held up a finger to which I raised an eyebrow to since I had to go along with her games. "He's not an dick, in fact he treats you better than anyone." I nodded, agreeing with her. "He's smart." I nodded once again. "He's got nice hair, well really a nice face." I cringed slightly from my sister calling him good looking in the way she just did, but I still nodded in agreement. "He's funny." She added now holding up 4 fingers.

"Eh." I slightly disagreed more as a joke than anything, but in reality he made me laugh harder than anyone else could.

"What are you holding back from then?" Her voice seemed so amazed as to how I hadn't picked up on all of this before. I wasn't saying that I knew Luke was in love with me, because I didn't believe he loved me at all, but it really did open my eyes as to what he handed to me on a silver platter. I stared back up at April, shrugging my shoulders lightly.