B/n glared at the two. The only time B/n has ever looked like this was whenever our dad threatened me.

"You sons of bitches-"

"B/n wait." I said stopping him. "We can't be mad at them. They know what this is. It's wrong to use anyone as a subject, but they tried to use them in a more humane way than the others."

I really hope I can reason with B/n. It's hard to get him to see the positive point of view, but Hanji and Erwin don't look like the type of people who would purposely be evil.

B/n walked right up to Erwin and stared him in the eyes. I tensed up not knowing what to do.

"Thank my sister you aren't dead." B/n said.

"Oh come on that's such a cliché line." I said trying to lighten the mood. B/n stood in front of Erwin still. It's like he was waiting for Erwin to turn on us. Not as a creature, but as a human being.

"I-I see the house!" Armin said breaking the tension.

The teens sprinted towards the cabin. Erwin and Hanji walked behind them. B/n followed in trail of them. I was stuck in the back with Levi.

"I knew we couldn't trust them." Levi said.

I couldn't respond. I knew he was right, but I still wanted to trust them. I ignored Levi's comment and walked ahead to speak with Hanji and Erwin.

"I don't blame you and I don't hold anything against you." I said calmly. "You had jobs and you tried doing it in a nicer way. It was still wrong, but a nice wrong."

"Thank you." Hanji said looking at me.

I smiled. Erwin didn't say anything so I spoke up.

"You're not gonna thank me-"

A scream cut me off.

We all sprinted towards the cabin to see a scene right out of a horror film.

Blood was everywhere. In the corner was a body laying very still. It was an old man. Late 50's. This must've been Armin's grandpa.

"We're too late." Armin said.

Poor kid. He must've had so much hope that his grandpa was safe.

"Hanji take the kids outside. Erwin let me see your gun." I said holding out my hand.

"W-What are you doing?!" Armin yelled.

"He's gone. The serum scrambles the brain. He doesn't know it's you." Erwin said.

Armin wouldn't move.

"Armin lets go." Mikasa said grabbing his arm.

"No Mikasa! I can't let them kill him!" Armin said.

Mikasa held him back as he desperately tried to  interfere with what was about to happen.

"This isn't right! We can't just-" Eren was cut off by Levi.

"What part of he's gone do you not understand?" Levi said. "Listen, sorry for your loss but he's not the same. People change and people die."