1.

Key items to know

Y/n - your name (duh)
B/n - brothers name (surprise)

More will be added if necessary.

Y/n pov.

I ran to the prison. Pretty idiotic considering the current state of everything. Cities were in ruins, governments were collapsed, and finally, there were mutants everywhere. I can't call them zombies because they were more advanced. Not only that, they seemed to be harder to kill.

The zombies you see in movies are killed by going for the brain but these-

"WAH!" I screamed as one of them popped up. Damn, what does a girl have to do to get to a prison. Thankfully for me, I came prepared. Before hand, I managed to salvage an axe from my old house.

I took out my axe and aimed for the back of the neck. Surprise, these creatures kill spot is the nape.

I've seen a ton of zombie movies. Kill the brain and they're dead. Like I said before, these are different.

I retrieved my axe from the creature and watched it evaporate. Another thing that zombies didn't do.

After 15 minutes, I made it to the prison. What an ugly sight before me. How can we teach people to be better if we give them a harsh place to live in. It's almost pathetic.

As I entered, it seemed as if everyone already knew the hell that broke loose outside. They were reaching out to me begging. Begging to be helped.

"Y/N" somebody called. I turned my head and looked around. No one here should no my name.

"B/N?" I said back. This is the sole purpose why I was here.

I glanced around and finally spotted him. I ran to his cell as fast as I could.

"Stand back" I said. Honestly I felt like such a bad ass.

"What are you going to do? Break them?" He asked sarcastically.

"Just stand back you idiot." I said rolling my eyes. Boys. They're so sassy.

He stepped as far back as he could and watched as I used all my might to break through the iron bars.

"Thanks." B/n said.

"Well what are sisters for if they can't break you out if prison." I said.

We looked at each other and laughed. He opened his arms and looked at me.

"C'mon I know you want a hug."

I couldn't disagree. I fell into his embrace and sniffled. It had been two years, but honestly it felt like more.

"We need to get a few more people from here." He said breaking the hug.

I nodded knowing my voice was shaky. The first hug I've had from him- from anyone in two years. It made me feel whole again.

"Here. Levi Ackerman he's a beast."

"In bed probably." I mumbled.

"You're probably not wrong, but I haven't tested the theory." He said with a smirk. "Let me see your axe."

I complied with his request and gave him my weapon. Honestly, I kinda like my axe.

He busted the door open with ease. I was expecting Levi to be some 6'3 muscled guy. Instead, he was about 5'2 and skinny.

"Thanks B/n. Oi who's this brat?" Levi asked eyeing me down.

He seems intimidating, but I've seen worse. He is, however, smart. He's analyzed me deciding whether I'm a threat or not.

"Meet my little sister, Y/n." My brother said nicely.

"Hi." I said. What the heck am I supposed to say to this midget? 'Greeting little one!' Pfft, this dude could probably kick my ass.

"You didn't get caught?" Levi asked.

"No there's no one-" before I could finish, there was a shout

"HEY!"

Oh shit.

"Really you had to jinx us" B/n said.

"Listen just because the world is ending doesn't mean you can break them out-" I voice off.

The man before me was about 6'3 with dirty blonde hair and ice cold blue eyes.

"Join us. I know it sounds crazy, but the world is ending. If you stay here, what do you expect will happen? You think you'll get a raise? The world outside here is filled with these creatures that have abnormal abilities. " I took a step forward. "Come with me- with us and we can help you survive."

The air was tense. I know what I did was risky, but can you blame me? Some sheriff here is trying to act all high and mighty and keep everyone in here while the world burns outside. I have to get out of here with my brother (and I think his boyfriend?). If I can get out of here safely with this man, then by God I will.

"Fine." He said agreeing "But we're going to need help. I'm going to get a couple of people. A doctor and some other talented people. Follow me."

B/n took the lead and I followed. Levi stood by my side and looked at me.

"Do you really think we can trust this man?" He asked.

Can we trust him?

"Who knows. He probably knows this place better than me, and if he has a doctor then we could really use the help." I said.

"More people mean more mouths to feed." Levi said.

"I'm not gonna argue against that, but I can't just go out there with us three. You haven't seen it yet so you don't know what we're up against."

After a moment of silence, Levi spoke up.

"I may not know the world know, but I know how the world was then. I may not know these creatures abilities yet, but I know how to deal with threats."

"We'll see." I said.

"We're here. Meet Hanji Zöe." Sheriff spoke up.

Levi may be right. How can we trust a guy when we- I don't even know his name.

He opened a door to reveal a woman with a couple of children. Wait, maybe they're teenagers. It's hard to tell.

"Woah what's going on?" Hanji- I'm assuming- asked.

"The apocalypse. We need to get out of this prison before it's infested with-" I was cut off.

"Zombies?" A brown hair kid said.

"Yes but no. You'll see when we get there." I said.

"Let me pack medical supplies." Hanji said rushing around.

I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"This is going to be one hell of an adventure." My brother said

I looked at him.

"Definitely."

End of chapter 1

IM BACK! It's been a long hiatus (new readers I've been gone for years) so I'm going through and editing. This version is gonna be more serious than the last one, and it's gonna be more... grammatically correct.

Byeeee!