Chapter 6

*Rose's p.o.v*

I stood infront of this three story building. I just looked at the building who was going to be my new high school for the rest of my high school years. There was many girls and guys walking to the school or just standing infront, talking to their friends. I stood there in my bubble before i realised the boys were infront of me looking at me. I looked at Jad who i could see his lips moving but i hadnt paid attention to a word he was saying.

- What? I simply said

Jad rolled his eyes as he smiled.

- I said Are you coming or what? He repeated holding out his hand to grab my arm and pull me. We walked up the stairs, all four of us, as people turned around to stare at us. I could hear people whispering but they talked too low that i absolutely didnt hear a word they said. Why were they looking at us, especially at me?! Did i look weird? Was i dressed properly? I looked down at myself. I had the same school uniform as them, black shirt with a white colar and the school initials written in the upper left side and i also wore a black skirt. Why were they all looking at me? Because i was a new girl? Gosh this school is weird already i thought to myself as i furrowed my eyebrows and continued walking toward the entrance, following the boys.

We entered the school, walked down the hall then a few minutes later we stopped infront of locker number 913, which was my new locker. The guys turned to look at me.

- Classes are about to start, we're not in the same class in first period so we'll see each other later on Jason said to me

- Alright, see you guys later!

They walked away as i watched them. Oh god dont leave me in this strange school all by myself i thought. I turned around and took out my schedule of the week. I was in class 103 for first period which was gym class. Gosh what a way to start out the day. Im feeling too sleepy to run around. I closed my locker and started searching for the gym. I got in the female changing's room. I walked accross all the girls that were in their underwears chit chatting. I felt suddenly it got quiet as i walked accross the room to find a free locker. Eyes turned to look at me. Everyone was staring at me. Wth is wrong with me? Why are they all looking at me ever since i entered this damn school?! I finally found a free locker where i left my stuffs before going in a cabin to change. You see, i, unlike most girls just simply dont feel comfortable changing in front of everyone even tho everyone is only girls like me. I changed then went to bring back my stuffs​ to my locker before going in the gym for class. Most people were sitting on the benches or playing with some balls. I started walking to the teacher to present myself when suddenly i felt something hit my head hard, which made me collapse to the ground.

*A few minutes later*

I opened my eyes and jumped up. I was laying on a bed...where was i?! I looked around and finally came to a conclusion that i must be in the nurse's office. I raised my hand to my head. Oww! it hurted. What the hell happened? What hit me?! It went so damn fast. I got up from the bed and walked in the next room, searching for the nurse which i found at her desk going thru papers. As soon as she saw me she got up and rushed to me.

- Dont get up so fast, are you okay sweety?

I smiled.

- Yes im okay...just my head hurts a bit, do you know what happened to me?

- I heard you were hit by a ball

Hit by a ball? Who's the dumbass that hit me with a ball? 😒
She walked to the closet then to the bathroom before heading back to me with a cup of water and some pills which she handed to me. I took the pills and swallowed them while drinking a few sips of water.

- Thank you, ill be heading back to class now i told her.

- Allright, dont hesitate to come see me if you have any problem whatsoever

She smiled to me before i headed out of the nurse's office. I walked down the hall and went to get my stuffs in the locker's room before heading to my next class. When i entered the class, again, i saw all eyes turn to me. This is getting really annoying and old ugh. Gosh people take a picture of me or something itll be easier if youre so obsess with me lol
The teacher hadnt arrived yet. I looked around then spotted a free seat in the back. I started walking to that seat when suddenly someone pulled her leg out infront of me which made me trip, collapsing once again to the floor. I looked up to the girl, she was smiling. What the hell is wrong with you?! I yelled.
She was a short haired up to the shoulder, blond, pretty face.

She approached her head closer to mine, still wearing her now annoying smirk.

- Listen, i dont know who you think you are but you dont belong here. If you have the intention of staying in this school you better learn that im the one in control here, so you better be real discreet and stay away from Jad and his friends. He's mine! Stay away from them or you'll regret it...