Interview of @MuSiK26

Start from the beginning

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?

Yes, writing is definitely an important part of my life. If I didn’t write, I’m pretty sure that I would go crazy. Writing allows me to escape from the real world now and again and I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t.

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it?

Writing influences my life in a great way that I don’t think anyone would be able to understand but me. It changes the way I see things, makes my life more clear.

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing?  {Optional}  [i.e. R-rated etc.]

Don’t have one, I’m that awesome.

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so?

I live near a beach so, when I have writers block I can just go sit down near the ocean and write. It calms me down to be able to watch the waves. I like to write at night, or some reason it makes me more creative with my writing.

Your reading rituals

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres]

I love to read humor and romance. I love funny stories, especially when they are crazy!

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.}, or internet sites]

I like to read at night, makes it more mysterious, and I read on my phone most of the time.

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed]

Well there are so many amazing writers out there but… XxSkater2Girl16xX, ella_enchanted, ImRANDOMx, lilly-rain, bellasonline and GermanSam.

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.]

I love Cassandra Clare. She inspires me so much and there are too many to name on Wattpad.

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D]

- Their Paid girl

- The Assassin Boys

- Threads

-  A Proscriptive Relationship

- She’s On The Hunt

Bonus/Extra questions!

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional]

MsCaityKat

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say?

Sarcasm. Because beating the shit out of people is illegal.

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be?

I would wish for there to be no more poverty, or World peace.

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day?

26. Because it is so unlucky, that’s what makes it lucky.

5) What books would you recommend to others?            

Read MsCaityKat’s books. She is an amazing writer.

6) Last question of the interview, what are all your stories on your profile? Give a brief description of each. [Optional] {5-10 sentences} [Give as many of your stories as you want]

Lies, Spite And putting Things right.

Tragedy blows through your life like a tornado, uprooting everything. Creating chaos. You wait for the dust to settle and then you choose. You can live in the wreckage and pretend it's still the mansion you remember. Or you can crawl from the rubble and slowly rebuild. A’ora has had a rough childhood, but is finally regaining her balance by moving in with her cousin Aaron and starting a new school. But little did she know that she would be making an enemy with the one person who could destroy her. Jesse Emerald is a snarky obnoxious jerk who is constantly annoying A’ora. In other words, they hate each other. But with secrets swirling around, will they grow closer by the minute?

Click the external link to check iut this author's page.