Chapter 13

Read the AN at the end for Voting! 

-

Louis walked into the room slowly, not wanting to really talk to anyone. He didn't think he deserve to talk to anyone really or anyone to give him the time of day. He text Dean with all types of apologies to make sure he knew that he wasn't going with Harry. He wanted his best friend back and by what he was getting from this situation; his side wasn't looking too good.

Louis sat on the bed and looked at the room he lived in; it just felt distant. Now that he was by himself; he felt like everything was closing in on him and that it wasn't all happy and sweet like the last week with Harry had been.

Harry and him were inseparable the whole week and had been hanging out with close touches. He felt like he was on top of the world, but now, he just felt stupid.

Stupid and love struck.

"What do I feel like this...?"

He had forgotten about Edward and then, it was a good thing, but now; he wondered why he even let Harry get close with him and not even look Edwards way. 

Edward was nice to him and was giving him feelings when Harry would push him away.

Edward was the one with the E no doubt but the one that gave him hope and made him happy even when was confused about the mixed feelings Harry had given off. Harry pushed away while Edward pulled him in.

So why did he choose Harry over Edward?

Was it safer to be with someone who gave edge?

Was it the way things happened and who came first?

Was it because Louis just didn't want to make an effort to be with someone who want him from the begin so he took the easy way out?

He heard the door open and he didn't even look up to see who it was, he already knew.

"Louis..."

"Harry..."

-

"Edward, you need to get up and go get him back. It doesn't matter that he got Harry attached to him like a watch dog, but you can still can try to get him. It's not too late." Niall said as he was walking back into the room with more tissue and tea for Harry.

"Isn't too late for me to come to him with more reasons to give me a chance. I have tried already, once, no, twice and he has not talked to me or given me any chance to show him what I can be for him. He don't care and Harry has won yet again. Why I even try again to show him anything when he want Harry."

"You don't know that. You have to try, Edward." 

Edward got up an walked over to the door after grabbed the tea from Niall's hand. He turned to face the Irish man and said to him, "Alright, if you say that he will give me a chance then I will go and try to make him do it. You know, maybe it might work if Harry the creeper is not around, but I doubt that," He turned to the door and said slowly,"Wish me luck Niall."