The bitches what

So I am walking around school disappointed in my chose of prom date I was planning on going with my one true love PIZZA. Ok now back to the cliche... I was walking around school and I went past the queen bitches bad bad bad chose.
"Oh hey Cassy so your going to prom with Chad huh do you wanna come over after school today and we can help you pick out a dress" that's what the queen bitch of all queen bitches said to me the nerd of all nerds. This has to me some kind of prank why else would my bullies be nice to me this has to be a prank.
"Ok where can we meet after school"
"Oh just meet me here sweetheart"
Sweetheart really this has got to be a joke.

~after school~
So I walk to queen bitches locker to go some where. The bitch team arrives at her locker finally.
"Ok so you ready to go honey"
"Yep"
We walk to her car. Don't try to ask me what sort of car it is cause all I will say is "idonknow'. I go and sit in the back seat and we drive off to the mall I am guessing.
"so what we are going to do cassy is we will find you a dress to wear to prom and I will pay for it we will go back to my place and we will do your hair and makeup"
"Oh OK by you might not want to do my hair I have....uh.... nits" yes of course I am lying I don't want her of all people to see my hair.

We arrive at the mall and we start going into shops and shops full of dresses. About an hour later I am carrying a target bag with some new books because they are cheaper there a got a lot of books so I have a big bag. We walk into a dress shop called 'Paris designs'. We start going through dresses and dresses I go through a rack of them and I spot a dress at the back it's beautiful it is shiny at the top and... forget it I am not good at explaining

I walk back over to the other girls leaving the dress behind I don't want them to get it

"OMG Cass I found the perfect dress"
This dress was the definition of ugly

She obviously wants to make me to embarrass myself on prom night but haha sucker I know your secret and I am going to have some fun with it

So I agree and she buys me the dress.
"Ok let's go get some food" queen bitch says so we walk over to the food court and sit down.
" Oh shit I forgot to get a book I am just going to rush down to get it I'll be back in a minute"
I start to walk off but not to target to my dress. I walk back into the store grab the dress and pay for it the lady at the front counter puts in in a nice little bag. Which I then put in my big target bag so that dumb and dumber don't see it. I walk back and we leave back to bitches house.

Once we are there I get dragged into her room and she starts doing my makeup she puts blue eyeshadow up to my big eyebrows which people make fun of me for and then well... Miranda sings lipstick. She told me that I have to wear this to prom and that I look great and Chad will love it I just nod and pretend that I belive her and that I will wear it to prom. But I just look at my perfect dress and laugh and dumbers faces.