Escaped

As one guard bent down besides Ella, she grabbed his neck and snapped it then she kicked the other guard on the stomach. She quickly stood up and kicked him on the face. She grabbed both guns and walked out of the prison cell. She tries to find an exit without being caught. As she goes up the stairs, she started to recognized the place. It was the police station where her dad worked

'Captain Cho is obviously in dad's office.'

Ella quietly crawled towards her dad's office. She quickly hid when she saw Captain Cho leave the office with the russian commander. She hid under a desk and she start eavesdropping.

"Commander, I suggest you use an animal tracker instead of a bullet."

"Good idea. We can take down the Wolverines and we can use the girl for bait!"

They shook hands and parted ways. Captain Cho went back into the office. Ella came out of her hiding spot. She heard gun shots in the distance and she knew she had to act quickly. She stood up and looked around, no one was there so she ran towards the office. She quickly kick the door open and pointed the guns on Captain Cho's head.

"Surprise!" Ella said. Captain Cho kicked her on her shin and she fell. As she fell, her guns flew out of her hands. Ella quickly stood up and started sending punches and kicks. Captain Cho blocked some of her punches and kicks but fell when Ella spun and kicked his face. She quickly grabs a gun then she puts a foot on Captain Cho's chest, preventing him from getting up. She aims the gun to his chest as she was about to pull a trigger,

"Ella!" she heard someone screamed, she turned around and saw Jed running towards her. Captain took that as a distraction and punched her on the gut. Ella fell on her back, groaned in pain. She shakily stood up, she looked up and saw that Jed and Captain Cho were fighting. She grabbed the gun that fell once again and gave a Jed a sign. Jed kicked him on the shin and punched him a few times before Ella pulled a trigger. Jed looked at his sister, she had scratches and a few bruises. Ella looked back at her older brother then ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"I've missed you, Jed" Ella murmured, her face buried into his chest. Jed stroked her hair and gave her a kiss on top. He pulled away and looked at her.

"Can you still walk? We need to go back to the apartment. The attack is done, for now."

Ella nodded and followed. Once they got to the apartment, she was attacked with hugs by Toni, Erika, Robert and Daryl. They explained what happened to Danny and Julie, how they got ambushed and the Koreans set bombs around the hideout. Ella nodded sadly, thinking about Danny and Julie. She then looked at Matt, who was looking out the window. She walks towards and gave him a hug from behind.

"I forgive you. I understand that you needed to save Erika." She felt him shaking. She looked up and saw him crying.

"Why are you forgiving me? I abandoned you. I feel like a bad brother. I even promised dad to protect you!"

"Shh, I already forgive you but if you ever do that again, you better start digging your grave because I will punch you to hell!"

Everyone started laughing and Matt gave her a proper hug. She pulled out of the hug and sat down besides Robert. Toni went to see Daryl,

"Let me see that bullet wound." Daryl lifted up his shirt and Toni was surprise that there was no blood.

"There's no blood..You're good." That caught Ella's attention. She pulls up Daryl's shirt again and panics.

"Everyone pack now! What they shot Daryl is a tracker! Daryl, go laid down and bite on the pillow, We're going to bring it out. Erika, a knife, alcohol and bandages! Hurry people, We need to leave before they come here!"

-----

Sorry, I haven't updated last week! I was busy..Anyways, Happy belated new years! x