Captured

-*-

Ella was nervous. Today was the day of one of their biggest attacks. She was walking around warning everyone that they should leave the place instead of listening to the speech the 'commanders' were giving. She brushes her hair with her hand, giving the signal to Matt to set the bomb up. She sigh, blending in with the crowd when she sees Matt staring at something. She follows his stare, he was staring at a school bus, not just the school bus, he was staring at Erika. 

"Matt, don't." she whispers to him angrily, "You are going to mess up the plan."

Matt ignored his sister and he started following the bus. Ella looked at Julie as if she was telling her to stay. They heard a gun shot, it started. Everyone lift up their guns and started shooting the soldiers while the citizens took cover. 

"Greg!" Julie yelled out. He was following Matt and he got shot (A/N: Vague, I know. He was useless anyway,)  Ella saw him on the ground. She ran towards him while shooting every soldiers on the way. She quickly pushed him on his back. The bullet went through his heart. She looked behind her to Julie who was shoting other guards. Julie looked at Ella as Ella mouthed 'I'm sorry'. Julie closed her eyes and kept on fighting more aggressively. Ella looked at where Matt ran off to and saw him enter the bus.

"Matt!" She yelled. He turned to look at her and turned away. Ella tried to run towards the bus only to get surrounded by guards. She fought till she didn't have bullets left. She was getting tired. She was out numbered. She got thrown to the ground as she lifted her head, she saw Matt running away with Erika. She heard Captain Cho behind her talking to some soldiers. She couldn't move anymore. She felt someone lifting her up to her feet, harshly. She looked up and saw that she was being capture. She couldn't escape, two guards were on either side of her. Ella tried struggling out of their grips but she couldn't make it. She was being dragged to the stadium, with everyone looking at her. She looked at the building where Jed was.

"JED! HELP ME,JED!" She screamed with tears in her eyes. She kept struggling, she realized that he wasn't going to save her. She understood, she was surrounded with soldiers. She wasn't going to give up, she saw Toni, Daryl, Robert and Jed from the window. All three of them were restraining Jed from coming down. Toni looked at her and mouthed 'I'm sorry. We'll find you.'. Ella kept on struggling until Cho commanded one of his man to punch on her gut. She screamed in pain and Cho hit her on the back of her neck to knock her out.

-*-

Back in the Wolverines hideout, Julie tends to Jed's wound with shaky hands. Jed gave her an encouraging smile. Julie took a deep breath and looked at Toni,

"He needs cold water for his wound. Mind getting some?" Julie asked. Toni nodded her head and took a bucket and walked outside. Once outside, Toni saw Matt and Erika, she drops the bucket and ran to Erika, giving her a hug. Robert walked out of the cave to see what was going on. He sees Matt.

"Hey." Matt greeted. Robert nodded his head as a greeting.

"I wouldn't go in there right now."

"Why?"

"Julie's freaking out."

"What does that mean?" Jed walked out of the cave, interrupting Robert. He looked at Matt straight to the eyes.

"When you decided to run off and do your own thing, Greg was killed trying to help you." Matt looked on the ground, ashamed. "Not only that," Jed continued "Ella was captured and beaten, trying to stop you." Matt felt bad, not bad, he regrets on leaving his sister alone. He looked at Jed before walking away, taking a walk. 

-*-

It's been days, Ella was stuck in jail separated from other prisoners. She was sitting alone in the corner trying to think of an escape. She looked around, she stood up and walked around the cell. She went to the bar and tried to look around. There was no one but the two guards. Their backs were facing her, she smirked. She overheard Cho saying something about keeping her alive so she walks around once more then she started coughing. She clenched her stomach and fell on the ground. She started taking deep breath as if she couldn't breath. Then she fell down. She heard the guards unlocking the gates and ran towards her. What they couldn't see was her smirk.

_____________________________________________________________________

Whoa! You made it this far in my story! Congrats! Thank you for reading my remake of the movie. Don't forget to comment or vote or nothing! haha! Love you guys.