You and Sci 5 (Christmas AU)

(THIS ONE IS SLIGHTLY BASED ON THE COMIC WITH GENO'S EYE)

You and Sci were on the couch watching the snow when Fell Pap and Fell Sans came over. "Oh, hey guys!" "Hello." Fell Pap sighed and crossed his arms. "SCI, SINCE OUR SISTER HAS A LIKING TOWARDS YOU, WE HAVE ACCEPTED YOU INTO THE 'FAMILY'." Sci smiled until Fell Sans got his attention. "Just know if our sister comes to us with a broken heart, WE WILL KILL YOU." You both watched them walk away.

"Why would they think I would do that to such a cute skeke?~" Sci hugged you and nuzzled your skull. "Scihahaha!" You giggled, Sci kept hugging and nuzzling you like some kitten. "Dinner!" "Yeah, get it before it's 'pasta your' time to leave!" You and Sci smiled and went to eat, you looked at Geno and your plate again. "Hey, something on your mind kiddo?" You looked at Geno and sighed. "Its just that you look like you went through hell and back. I mean, other than error, who else glitches?" You asked, looking down. "That means he has scars like you, come on, show us your magic eye!" Fell Sans said, next thing you know, your brother is pale white.

"His skull melts... what a bad ass..."

"What about you (y/n)? The great Sans would like to see your magic eye!"

You looked at Blue and chuckled. "Buddy, unless you want thing while place to burn down. Then no." Blue pouted and ate his food, Sci smiled and ate as you ate your... "AAAAAH!" "BWAHAHA!" Fell Sans had just putted hot sauce in your pasta.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU!"

"ITS PAYBAAAAAACK!"

Every one was laughing as you chased your oldest brother.