Papyrus (When you're trying to protect Frisk)

You were asleep at your post as Frisk and Flowey tapped your little bell, you woke up and smiled. "Hey kiddo, how are you doing?" You and Frisk got into a conversation until you saw Papyrus coming. "Hold on kid." You whispered, lifting them into the air and forcing both pupils white.

"(Y/N)! HAVE YOU SEEN THE HUMAN?" "Not at all boss. I think they're still stuck on your puzzles." Your arm covered your hand as Frisk and Flowey kept quiet in the air. Papyrus soon left and you putted Frisk down. "You better get going kid, just remember, call me before you fight my boss." Frisk nodded before running down the path, you sighed and putted your head down.

"Be safe kiddo..." "SO YOU WERE  PROTECTING THE HUMAN!" You yelped and saw Papyrus, oh god... "B-Boss! They're not bad! Pl-please!" You begged, covering your head from a bone. "EXPLAIN." You removed your hands slowly, what did he say? "EXPLAIN (Y/N). WHY ARE THEY NOT BAD?" Papyrus repeated, his arms were crossed while he waited for an answer.

You took a breath and thought about it for less than a second. "They have been helping everyone, the dogs, Snowdrake, everyone. I just want to protect them and help them set is free..." You covered your head again, expediting him to put a bone in your skull.

"ANYTHING ELSE?" "Th...they didn't kill Sans... it was... U N D Y N E..." That reason made you pull Sans's coat closer to you, Papyrus walked over and placed his teeth on the top of your skull and kissed it. You looked up and felt Papyrus rubbing your skull with his gloved hand. "IF YOU THINK THEY AREN'T BAD, THAN I BELIEVE YOU."

Papyrus went up the path, leaving you smiling and saying "Thanks boss."