Field Of Roses

Areum's POV

"Yah Jungkook-ah, where did you learn the art of a peck?"

I eyed him and looked around some more only to notice that the waiters and the waitresses were gone, only the musicians were here while filling the air with melodies.

"Well when Taehyung and that so called Jimin kissed you I always see that you become so red afterwards. Come to think of it, its really impossible for you to be red after a kiss because me myself always do that, so you are already used to it. Then I thought that, what if they were enjoying themselves to the point that you were lacking air. And my theory was proven when Taehyung kissed you last two nights, and I want to make you comfortable with my kiss even if that means reducing my pleasures."

Wow, what a long monologue. I just noded as I felt his hands in mine. He suddenly pulled me in the back of the tree not far away from us.

"Wow"

Gosh, this place is even more magical, there was a table in the center of a ring made up of roses.

It wasn't dark because in the back of that table there was a tree which was decorated with golden lights.

"Let's go"

I heard Jungkook say as he smiled at me and pulled me to the table. When we reached the ring of roses I eventually stopped.

"Why?"

I heard Jungkook asked.

"Uhh, I really feel bad if I step on this, I mean they are jus-"

"Wait"

I heard him again as he left my hand. Afterwards he squatted down and divided the part of the ring infront of us in half and eventually arranged the roses as if he's making a way.

He then stood up as he was still observing the roses. He held my hand once more as he smiled on me.

We then walked towards the center of the ring of roses into the table. It was a small round table. The ones you could see in romantic dates.

I was mesmerizing the scene when I felt a sticky feeling in my hand. I looked at Jungkook as we stopped walking.

"Why?"

But instead of answering I knitted my eyebrows together and grabbed his hands on mine. I removed my hand and observed his hand.

"Where did you get this?!"

I talked as I quickly reached for the handkerchief in my pocket and wrapped it tight in his palm. I grabbed his other hand only to see that its also full of wounds.

"Yah! What the heck did you do this time?"

I then ran towards the table and snatched some tissue as I removed some dried blood in his hands.

"Its nothing, come on."

Before I knew it he held my han again as he pulled me in the table. He pulled the chair for me as I smirked teasingly at him.

"What a gentleman"

I said sarcastically and sat down. He did the same and as he sat down he stared into me that made me curious.

"Why?"

I asked him but I got no respond as he smiled at me. At this point my eyebrows were knitted at each other.

"Wae-yo?"

I said as I started rubbing my face with a tissue, gosh don't tell me there's dirt in my face. I looked at the tissue but found nothing. I looked up again only to find him staring.

"Aishh! Stop staring"

I angrily said as I covered his eyes with my right hand, and I looked down. Got what has gotten into him.

"Excuse me miss, sir, here is your order"

We were stopped by a waiter as he placed a dish infront of us. It was a duck dish but it looks really light for the stomach. I looked at Jungkook as he was smiling at me.

Without hesitations I tried a taste and smiled as a burst of flavors were tasted in my tounge.

I heard a chuckle infront of me as I looked up.

"You eat like a pig you know"

This jerk.

"Yah! Don't judge."

I digged in as minutes passed by. We ate and some how talked, if you call that talking.

"How can you change your emotions in just a split second? Gosh one moment your smiling the other moment you're already killing people."

"Well let's just say that if I am a gun then you're my trigger. I can only smile when your around and I can kill people for you."

"Geez I don't know if thats a complement or what?"

He just smiled as he excused himself. I just noded as decided to walk around the place. Gosh its so beautiful here. Behind the venue there is a field of roses. I went near it as I tried to pick one.

"Aishh ouch"

I held my finger as I looked at the stem of the rose.

"Pabo-yah Areum that's a rose of course they have torns."

I was about to go back but a voice was heard behind me.

"Is that young man your boyfriend?"

I turned around to see a woman, an old woman to be exact.

"Hmm? Ahh no, were not together"

"Aish that young man, he must really loves you."

I smiled at her as I went near.

"How can you say that?"

"Well he came here early in the morning about 6:15 am? He was so furious at that time. I was really flustered. It was not that scary until he picked roses here at the field with bare hands. I tried to stop him because his hands were already bleeding at that time but he didn't even looked at me. I'm my mind I said that what a very rude guy he is, not until I asked him what's it for."

The old woman smiled at me as he grabbed my hand. The one that has been pricked my the rose. She looked at my wound which is still bleeding. She wiped the blood away as he looked at me again.

"He said that, the roses were for the girl he loves. The girl he will fight everything for. The girl he really values. At that moment I was stunned. I also saw that he was shredding tears at that moment. I was about to speak when he continued. He said that he's doing it for the girl whom he really have many competencies with, and he won't give up until she will be his. That you will be his. I was so touched that moment. I don't know if he's crying because of the torns of the roses he's holding. If its because of the blood he's losing or if its because of you."

W-wait. What?

At that time I was looking at the woman. As she still held my hands. I was about to speak but she suddenly placed at rose at my hands and smiled.

"That man loves you. He won't do this if he doesn't."

"W-wait, I-"

"Areum?!"

I was flustered as I turned around to see Jungkook with a woried look. He came running into me as he hugged ne tight.

"Why did you left?! I was about to go crazy finding you!"

I don't know what to feel.