"For fuck sake, Tae. You just had to come crawling back to me. Is it that hard?!" Hyun Min shouted in frustration. My eyes widened, "What the fuck do you think I am?! A whore?!" I screamed. "Yes! You are a whore." Hyun Min growled.

Despite me just recovering from a coma, I gathered all the energy I had in my body and stood up, stomped over to him and have a his a hard slap across his face. Hyun Min growled and raised his hands at me.

The door slammed open soon after that, revealing...

-Now-

Jungkook's POV

The scene I saw in front of me made my blood boil. Hyun Min was fucking raising his hands at my Taehyung. I growled and stepped forward, stopping him from moving his hands down any further.

"One more touch on him, and you're dead. Mr Park Hyun Min-ssi." I growled and glared at him. "What the fuck are you," Hyun Min hissed, glancing at me up and down.

I forgot that I was wearing a mask and Taehyung seemed to be looking at me in confusion. I used my free hand and teared down my mask. Taehyung gasped immediately.

"Jeon... Jeon Jungkook from BTS?" Hyun Min asked in disbelief. "Yes, Park Hyun Min-ssi. And I would mind that if you don't fuck off by the count of 5. I'll slit your throat." I growled, my glare hardening.

"5... 4..." I counted and Hyun Min immediately shook his hand away from my grasp. "3... 2..." Hyun Min glanced at Taehyung one more time before leaving. "1." I said as the door clicked shut.

"Kookie? W-what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, shock evidence on his face. "You've been unconscious for 5 days, Tae. Me and the rest of Bangtan flew here 2 days ago." I explained.

"You what?! No way! What about your schedule? Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed. "Calm down, Tae. Its ok. Its fine, really." I tried to calm him down but he just continued rambling.

"But what about your schedule? The fans that waited for you guys?! Your other things? More schedule??? Aren't you busy? You guys are worldwide famous! You can't just fly to Australia because I enrolled into the hospital!" Taehyung screamed.

"That's... Bizzare! Oh my god. You need to get back to Korea as soon as possible. We can't hold you here any longer. We need to g-mmfph." I cutted him off by placing my lips onto his.

Staring at him, he seemed taken aback as his eyes widened so much. It looks like it'll pop out. After a fee seconds, I detached our lips. "We... W-we just kissed." He said in a small voice.

I smirked, "We did, didn't we." Taehyung gasped and started fanning himself, "Hoe mah gawd..." He muttered out and I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his waist and snuggling my head in between his neck, breathing in his scent.

"Kookie! I-i can't breath. This is so fluttering, oh my gawd!" He squealed and tried to break free but I just tightened my hold and he groaned before giving up.

"Kookie... What are we?" Taehyung asked after a moment. "Hmm, you're mine." I answered. Taehyung tensed. "W-wait... You mean," he turned his head around, "We... We're boyfriends?"

I nodded and closed the gap in between us again, connecting his soft, plum lips against mine. His lips are so addicting, I can't get enough of it, its so sweet too.

My heart thumped against my chest as I deepened the kiss. Licking his bottom lips, he opened his lips slightly and I inserted my toungue in it causing him to moan softly when our tongues met.

We pulled away and he panted. "K-kookie..." He blushed, turning away. "You're adorable." I chuckled. "You do know that we just met, right? Well, not technically just actually." He said after awhile.

I raised my eyebrow at him, "What do you mean?" I asked. Let's seat down and I'll explain." He said. Still hugging him, I walked towards the hospital bed and settled down.

"Well... I sort of regained my memories which I lost 4 years ago while in coma." He started. "And one particular flashback showed that when I was younger and eating ice cream at a bench near my kindergarten."

"A kid walked up to me and talked to me. He had a bunny smile and he was really nice too. I recognised him as one of the popular o as in my class. We sat there and talked abit."

"We were introducing each other. Like me telling the kid my name. And he was about to tell me his name when his mom came and picked him up. So I didn't know his name." Taehyung pouted.

"All he said was, 'You can call me Ko-' thats all." Taehyung ended. "You can call me Kookie." I breathed out. "You can call me Kookie, TaeTae." I said.

Taehyung beamed and turned his head around again before throwing me a quick peck on the lips which never fails to make my stomach flutter.

"I guess I can... Kookie." He giggled. I just smiled at his cuteness. "Alright, TaeTae. I'm gonna call the hyungs and inform them that you're awake ok? Do you want me to call here?" I asked,

"Yes, I would like to talk to them too." He smiled. I nodded and took out my phone with the hand that wasn't wrapping around Taehyung's waist and called the group.

One by one, the hyungs picked up the phone. "Hello?" "Yes?" "I'm here." rang through the phone and I whispered to Taehyung, "Do you want to talk to them first?"

Taehyung nodded and said, "I... I'm awake, hyungs."