Chapter 51: His masterplan

Start from the beginning

They laugh nodding at kids , they see the others out back and dismisses themselves before leaving to join the others.
Time to cook it's almost one and I haven't even started, I started cooking for a few minutes before Veronica came in and started helping.
" you alright?" She ask noticing my silence.
I nod slowly rubbing the butter in the pan.
" yeah I guess , just stressed,"
She signs understanding why I'm stressing.
" you sure it's his? You can get rid of him if not,"
I turn to glare at her , yeah I told Veronica about Stephen's and I's bathroom incident and now she believes it's his kid again.

"Veronica I found out I was pregnant a week ago , I haven't seen Stephen in 3 months ," I tell her for the 100th time since I first told her. " plus Stephen made it clear he doesn't want to leave Ayesha anyway," I added.

" damn it," she swears under her breath .

I roll my eyes and continued cooking, the food was finished an hour later and it was almost done minutes after everyone took.

I heard Matthew's car return , I glance at Collin glaring at him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I put down my food going in the house," don't stress out the baby!" Klay shouts obviously still very overexcited about my pregnancy since Veronica told them.

I rolled my eyes going out the front door , the smell of smoke hits me in my face making me cough , I swat the smoke away moving out what felt like a cloud of smoke . I narrowed my eyes at Matthew who was sitting on the steps of the front porch , I walk down going in front him to get his attention even though he already heard me come out.
" you can't smoke so close to the front door , Cameron has asthma," i say crossing my arms scolding his habit he inherited a few months ago.

He signs throwing it on the paved walkway and steps on it, he gets up coming next to me bringing the smoky sent along with him. I turn to face him waiting for him to say something.
" Mya.. I -I can't do this," he finally says dropping his head.
I could feel my heart speed up as worry shoots through.
"What do you mean?"
"I love you Mya I really do but I can't be a dad , I though I could but after Cameron came along I knew I can't be," he pauses stepping closer to me taking my hands in his."I tried to be a good one for you , I really tried, I thought I was doing it but then I realize I couldn't that's just not me!,being a big brother to Elijah was hard on me enough ," he signs watching my void expression.
" we can work this out," I pleaded.
" no, this was firstly suppose to benefit Elijah," I raised and eyebrow at him stepping back.
" what does that mean?"
"We didn't coincidentally meet at the airport Mya.."

*Matthews Flash back*
"She's pretty what about her?" Elijah ask pointing at a girl entering the party with a blonde hair kid.
"She has a kid she probably has a husband,"
He huffs slouching back on the bench .
"So how are we gonna get me to stay here then?"

I sign running my hands through my hair ," just go play I'll get her attention,"
" how ?"
" Mysterious loner?"
" sure..."
*
" she's going on a trip to Asia with Stephen tomorrow,so we're going to the airport tomorrow,"
Elijah's grins nodding his head excited.
" I'm going to stay in America!"
*end of memory*

" so this all was a fucking plan!" I shout stepping further away from him.
"No-no, Mya it was at the beginning but when I really got to know you in Asia it wasn't anymore,"he tried justifying stepping forward
"Oh my god!, I'm so stupid," I turned by back to him gripping my hair.
"Mya I'm sorry, I just need E-"
I spin back around angrily.
"You just needed me to marry you so you can make Elijah and yourself an American citizen , that's why you don't want this baby!"
" I'm sorry Mya, I really am I didn't mean for this to happen - I thought by now we-"
"Would of been divorced?"

He doesn't answer but I got my answer , I shake my head looking out at the street trying to hold back my tears.
" who is Angelina ?" I chocked out.
His eyes widen , he looks away from my shoving his hands in his pockets.
"She's- I've been- uhm," he stumbled and I raised my hand to stop him.

I shake my head covering my eyes with my hands trying to calm my breathing , I felt like I was about to have a mental break down right now.
"I want you to leave Matthew," I say calmly .
" Mya please I'm-"he reaches for me.
"Don't Fucking touch to me," I snapped shoving him away.
" I don't want you here, I don't want you near Cameron or Hayden and especially I want you no where near this baby," I say resting a hand on my belly protectively.

I could tell he was holding back tears but I could careless , I want nothing to do with him . I can't believe he used me like that and plus he was fucking some other girl on the side like I wasn't good enough.
" please let Elijah stay he really sees you as a mother fi-"
" he can stay for the rest of the party I'll think about what to do with him after but you leave now,"

He nods and backs away towards his car , I looked away from him down at the grass watching my bare feet in the grass lawn.
" I'm really sorry Mya," I wait for him to drive off before slowly sitting on the porch step.

How am I going to do this? What am I going to do ?
Cameron , Hayden and this baby cant grow comfortably in this small house and I don't want to stay here where Matthew-..... I can't do this!
I'm not even in my thirties and I'm going to be a mother of three ...alone...
I have to get a job which is going to keep me away from the kids , I have to earn enough to buy a bigger house .

"Mya?" I hear Collin say coming up behind me.
Turn to look at him and he sits besides me quickly pulling me into him , hugging me tightly.
" what happened?" He asked .
But I was a hiccuping , sobbing mess I could barely make proper sentences but He understood enough to know that I'm no longer getting married or even had a father for my children/ growing child.

" it's going to be fine, Mya your going to make it through this," he soothes.

I slipped off the ring staring at it in my hand.
" don't throw that away you can get money out of it," he joked but I was to heartbroken to laugh.

Who knew this was Matthew's true intentions ...
______________________________
This was two checkpoints I put into one part so here it is! I hopped you enjoyed this chapter .
It's getting dangerously close to the end guys. Legit one other main part to cover then it's over. Thank god.

Does anybody remember how old Elijah is?

Any names for the unwanted baby?
If it's a
Girl:
Boy: