Chapter 16: His hormones

"Please uncle Dray!" Riley begged repeatedly tugging his arm.
Dray groan glancing at Stephen whom was in the seat behind him sitting next to me.
"Are you gonna do anything!?" He ask but the question was more directed to me.
"Well ice-cream does sound good," I say smirking .
Dray glares looking back to Riley.
"Fine now go sit ," he orders her which she happily obeys .

I gaze out the window at the buildings that passed in blurs , I snapped out my little 'zone' when I felt a hand rubbing my thighs. I look over at Stephen who wore a smirk as he rubbed higher, I roll my eyes at his perverted ways moving his hand.
"We're in a bus with kids," I tell him.
He smirks leaning closer .
"This wouldn't be the first time for them seeing this , come on I got all my freaky-ness from their fathers anyways," he jokes.

Ew.... No wonder when I come on the buss or in the locker room they get quiet ... That's gross.

I peck his lips ,"no ,"
I turn back to the window staring out hoping his sexual gestures stop but of course it doesn't.

It last for 10 minutes till we reach an ice-cream place. Riley was the first to rush out and then the others leaving Stephen and I to get out last. I get up squeezing past Stephen to get out, his arms wrap around my waist pulling me down on his lap.

His grip on my waist was to strong to get out of. He lets one of his hands slide from my hip down to my 'lady parts' cupping it in his large hands. "So a baby huh?" He tease .
I shiver feeling his breath hit my neck, I bite my lip trying to ignore the pooling in my bikini bottom .
"I don't know wha-"
"We can do it now ...make Riley happy with a little sibling," he mumbles as he slowly starts to rub.

"You'd love that wouldn't you ," I mutter grinding my ass into his crotch.
He lets out a pleased groan , his grip loosen enough for me to pull out of his lap standing.
I turn glancing down at his growing erection, I smirk meeting his hungry eyes.
"You have a little problem down their babe," I lean down kissing him then hurried out the buss before he grabs me and rape me in the buss.

I walked in just as Riley starts screaming orders at the poor lady."Cotton candy ! And the pink one!" She smush her face against the glass looking amazed at the different  ice-creams.

The lady looked back at the boys who were to busy laughing at the kids and Riley screaming orders at her to realize.
I glance at the baby mamas that were there ,they were already approaching their to settle them down. I take up Riley going behind the short line of mothers.

"So where's your sugar daddy?" Klay ask popping up beside me .
"Where's  Sydel?"
He smirk raising his hands in mock surrender.
"Hmm... Touché...." He grins looking at Riley who was too busy with ordering her ice-cream to be associating with us.

Now that I think about it what is taking Stephen so long? It's been more than 5 minutes .

"Are you two ordering anything? Sir ,miss?" She ask us.
I shake my head in reply knowing Riley isn't gonna finish all her ice-cream and I'll have to finish it.
"I'll have a chocolate ," klay orders .

Riley gets her ice cream and we go sit more in the back of the store.
"Look what the cat dragged in ," Klay says sitting next to me.
I look up just as Stephen steps in the store , he scans the tables until he saw our little group in the back.

He came over sitting next to Riley and I , and across from Klay.
"What took you so long?" Klay ask shoving a plastic spoon filled with ice-cream.
"Had to handle something ," he mumbles staring at me with a smirk worn brightly on his face.

Did he....? Oh god..... That's disgusting...but it slightly turns me on.

*
We finally reach the beach , most of the boys where in the water with the kids while the girlfriends / wife's lay on towels sun bathing.
"So how long have you and Stephen been dating?" Lauren asked shocking me with that question .

How the hell am I supposed to answer?
Um we've been together since yesterday night...less that 48 hours?
"You guys look so in love more than Ayesha and him ever was," she states .
"Um ... Since yesterday ..." I mumble shamefully.
Even though there's no reason to be .
"Wow ...um" she glance across to the other girlfriends and mothers who were now sitting and tuned into our conversation.

"Yeah... Only yesterday he asked me to be his girlfriend but I've worked for him for a few years,"I tell them feeling a little awkward.
"Well he really loves you! James and I have been married a few years and it's not working anymore," she says matter of factly sipping on her champagne.

"Don't say that girl ?," the girls coo rubbing her back. "I'm sure he still loves you," I reassure her.
She rolls her eyes .
"I found him and his so called best friend fucking in my bed,the bed our child sometimes sleep in," she says laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

The girls and I got quiet not knowing what else we could probably say to make her feel better, if there was anything.

"I'm just here for my kid,"she says taking another sip looking out at the boys playing soccer/football.

We all follow her gaze finding our boyfriends/husbands . I look away before I could let my mind wonder like the others.
"I'm going for a drink,"
I get up walking to buss getting a drink out the cooler.

I couldn't help but wonder even though i tried not to .
Have Stephen been having sex with Ayesha behind my back?
Is that what they were talking about in the hotel that day after court?

Arms wrap around my waist and soft kisses came to my neck .
"Why you here all alone babe? Someone could take you," he mutters dragging his hands down to my thighs .

"Oh just went to get a first response pregnant test," I joke turning around wrapping my arms around his neck .
He watch me confused then realize I was joking.
"Oh really ? What it say ?"

"Negative ," I say pouting .

He grins sliding his hands up to grab my butt pushing me into the side of the buss roughly .
"We can change that !"

"Let's not !" Klay says appearing out of no where with a sniffling Riley .

___________________________
Guys I have so much crazy ideas for this story but it's further down in the story sadly.
But stay with me and my story
And please vote! And follow me !
Also suggest my book!

Read my other new Stephen Curry story -Prisoner-